New grow tent with equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow tent with equipment

Hey guys sorryry i haven't been online in a while, between work and the kids(plant and human ones)lol my life has been pretty hectic. Our newest baby just got here a week ago, so she's had her dad's full attention. I ended up having to cut down my girls a few days ago, my landlord doesnt like it much even though i have my card. But we're planning on putting money down on a house and moving in a few weeks.

My friend gave me an early xmas present today since hes moving out west before then. He was pretty impressed with last grow i did in the converted closet with cfls; so he gifted me his whole set up since he already has his new one waiting at his new place. The tent is a 3x3x5 yaheetech, an easycool 6 hood, a Viavolt 400w mh 7K for veg(and i have the lucalox 400w hps for flower), a carbon filter, duct fan, and ballast(no name, looks pretty old so ill end up replacing it) so all ill really need to buy is ducting and a new ballast at some point.

For this next grow i have my ff lineup of supplements:
    -FF GROW BIG
    -FF BIG BLOOM
    -FF BUSHDOCTOR KANGAROOTS
    -FF TIGER BLOOM
    -GH CALiMAGic
    -FLYUNG SKULL: NUKE EM, for bug/mildew problems
    -EARTH JUICE: Hi-Brix Molasses, during flower

This time around i switched to FF Ocean Forest in place of the Ecoscraps i was using. The same mix as before though: 1/2 FF, 1/4 coir, and 1/4 perlite. With an inch of perlite at the bottoms.

Congrats bro! that was real nice of your buddy! I'm sure your future grows are gonna be more on point. Can't wait to see your journals!

Comment

• Jackf21792
      Jackf21792 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks grand, ill def be putting up more now that i have an official grow setup

Awesome! Do you have any strains picked out yet?
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• Jackf21792
      Jackf21792 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bluebudz, and i have been looking online at a few strains. I currently have a kera medical skunk seed and am looking at buying a few more of them. Im also looking at bubba kush and spme gorilla glue

Subscribed

Comment

• Jackf21792
      Jackf21792 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely stay tuned, after the move the first thing im doing is setting up the tent. I think this time around i will be using a Scrog to utilize as much light as possible

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Seen a lot of success with scrog and used a form of it years ago but my current set up would just not work for a scrog without a ton of adjustment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X