Mystery Seed Strain ID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Seed Strain ID Thread

Who enjoys growing mystery seeds? Bagseed, Nirvana freebies etc.
    Can we apply the hive mind to identify the strain of these mysterious ladies?
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

I'll start. Anyone have any idea what this might be?
    It's a Nirvana mystery seed and it looks very Sativa to me but that's as far as I got on a strain ID...
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to look at a plant and tell what strain it is unless it has unique traits like Duckfoot or Dr. Grinspoon. To make the problem even worse, many breeders have strains with the same name that can look slightly different. For example, there are at least 54 strains all made by different breeders called 'White Widow'.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Sirius, I'm sure you're right.

Anyone offering cannabis DNA tests yet?
        Indeed, don't we need an Ancestry.com for weed?

Definitely looks like it has some haze genes.

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        I looked at Nirvana's current offerings and if their mystery seeds have anything to do with their current stock I wondered if it might be sterling haze

All ive ever grown so far is bag seeds, and ive had pretty good luck with getting mostly females, but when it comes to knowing what i have its all a mystery. Just think of them as a surprise. Lol

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Editing a comment
        After 6 Nirvana mystery seeds this is my first female (of course I killed 2 before they could sex)

I'm pretty sure it's a sativa strain from the looks of the skinny leaves, and it looks like she is gonna stretch too.

Comment

Maybe c99? Hard to tell but its definitely one heavy sativa. ♤

Comment

Looks like one I grew also from Nirvana, Sativa strain, loose flowers, Sativa high. It works, but it's not as near good as the Bubblicious I grew it with!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X