Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas what this is from?

I water with nutes every other.

Usually about every 3-4 days (using the typical lift pots, dry one inch down methods to decide when to water of course)

11/7 morning
    Nute water at 6.55pH in and 6.66pH out
    salinity was .72ppt in and 1.83ppt out

11/10 night
    plain water 6.5pH in, didn't record anything this time, but I know I always get my pH within the 6.4-6.6 range

11/14 morning
    nute water 6.47pH in and 6.94pH out
    once again I didn't record anything so I forget what the salinity and all was.

when I do give nutes I'm give them at 1/2-3/4 strength, and along with General Organics GO Box I just began using Fox Farm Open Seasame.

They are 7 weeks old, I plan on flipping the switch when they are about 2-3 inches from the top of the ring.

i also noticed minor "purple streaks" on my main stalk. And the stems attaching the fan leaves are purple. But maybe that's genetics??

i personally blamed the wilting leaves on my poor watering habits, I think I end up waiting just a little too long between watering. Usually they seem to wilt right before I get a chance to water them (I work 12hr shifts and have a newborn) you can see how sometimes it's hard to get down there right away.

Also everytime I water I use about 2galons of water maybe just a little less. And I have 4, 3gal fabric pots.

If there is any more info you need to help diagnose please let me know. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!
    Last edited by Kpenn; 11-14-2017, 09:25 PM.
    3rd Grow
    Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
    Tent- 4x4x6.5
    Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
    Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
    Pots- 3gal fabric
    Nutrients- None

Sounds like your watering correctly but they look over or under watered or temp to high. The plants look great, just a lil droopy. Your light looks far enough away. Whats the temp in there ?

Comment

And how often do you water?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        And is that 2 gallons of water for all four plants or 2 gallons per plant. Becasue 2 gallons for 4 pots is a little low. You should be watering and getting runoff in all.

Get this https://www.amazon.com/Rapitest-Mois...70_&dpSrc=srch

Works great for me and cheap enough.

Comment

It looks like you are also showing us tiny white spots on the leaves? Bugs...spider mites, probably. Bud I don't think that would explain the droopy leaves.
        I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
        Blue Mystic (7 gal)
        VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
        Coco Coir w/30% perlite
        Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

24hr temp and RH

RH 36 - 46
          Temp 62.8 - 80.1

I water every 3-4 days, roughly.
          And yes 2gal of water for all 4 pots
          I seem to get decent runoff. Maybe 2 cups worth.

And I did have a bug problem, fungus gnats, I still have them but not that bad. I sprayed with azamax and neem diatimicus earth and a sticky pad when I noticed them about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have treated with SM-90 in the water and as a foliar spray. Attatched are the pics of the sticky pad I put up 3 weeks ago. So you can see there's not that many gnats stuck to it, the gnats seem to be under control.
          3rd Grow
          Tent- 4x4x6.5
          Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
          Pots- 3gal fabric
          Nutrients- None

Comment

3rd Grow
            Tent- 4x4x6.5
            Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
            Pots- 3gal fabric
            Nutrients- None

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X