Nebulas Trusted Breeders Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebulas Trusted Breeders Article

Great article, lots of good advice for folks looking to buy seeds. I just thought I would mention that all autoflowering strains are not actually feminized. Several breeders offer auto-regs, in fact I have two ten packs of Top Tao auto regs waiting for warmer weather to make a great batch of bud AND seeds. Also, I so totally agree with your comments about strain names and preserving our image - I also won't buy or grow strains with offensive names (I do love the green crack though!). Now more than ever it is crucial that we do everything we can to help keep the ball rolling towards legalization and freedom of growers to cultivate openly world wide.

I sure agree with you Archiac, 100 percent. You have got to watch close when buying autoflowers.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

TBH I deliberately buy regular seeds whenever I can. I'm kind of old school that way, I don't mind dealing with males if it gives me an opportunity to make my own seeds and crosses. Feminized auto's are great - but there is something about filling a bottle full of chemical free seeds you harvested for yourself that gives a real sense of independence and self reliance. Nowadays, when I buy seeds I buy mainly because I want the genetics in my stash, not because I need more seeds.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear you man, I'm the same as you, I just started growing autos last year, I've still got Oaxacan seeds, and several more landrace strains from the 70s up until a couple of years ago. I live down South an can't wait till spring time.

• Archaic
        Archaic commented
        Editing a comment
        Flash Seeds (Stitch's latest venture), Top Tao, and Short Stuff all sell autoflowering regulars. As autos get better I suspect that I will eventually give up on photo period plants. The predictability is especially nice for an outdoor grow to avoid bud rot, rippers, and narcs.

The anarchist/poet in me loves the sleazy cannabis names... first ammendment and all that crap...There's nothing I can say or do, no way I can "behave" that will change the way that peckerwoods like Sessions think.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X