1st grow How am i doing so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow How am i doing so far

So I'm on the about to start things 5th week of flower on my first grow just lookin for constructive criticism advice on how my garden looks so far i got a close up of my sorcerer F2 strain and the rest are bag seed i lst only veg for 5 weeks I'm not sure how bud development is going these pics are a bit old I'll take new ones bit i think these where a week ago at the beginnin of weeknew im running 2 v300 viparspectra full spectrum led lights 5 plants botanicare nutes my own soil mix .

Beautiful. What nutes are you using? When do you plan to change to Flower, 12/12 light/dark schedule?

Comment

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      Went to 12 12 about 5 weeks ago these pocs are week 4 pics I'll take new ones tonight using botanicare nutes

Your plants look unruly lol. How far is your light from the tops? Bud looks a little underdeveloped. Are you using a Pk booster?

looking healthy though!

Comment

• Jr83
      Jr83 commented
      Editing a comment
      These are week 4 pics I'm take week 5 pics but that's 5 weeks since i flipped the switch 3rd week since first pistils showed up lights where 24 in lowred them to 20in about 4 days ago didn't wanna risk light burn

I did loe stress train all 5 plants Incas your wonderimg

Comment

What's a pk booster i have dry kool bloom but I'm using the liquid kool bloom botanicare nutes and molasses weekly

Comment

I'll take new pics tonight I've been discombobulated last couple days was on night shift for 2 years finally just got back on days so I'm behind a few days with pics they've grown since these a bit but i have worried that my buds could be underdeveloped Idk that is y i finally decided to join GWE I've only gotten this far because of this site

Comment

I would use your powder kool bloom. Just remember to dilute into hot water. The liquid is only a 0.10.10 where the powder is significantly higher at 0.48.35... I believe. Either way they will love it.

i would also lower your lights. If you are like me, you check on your plants a few times a day. If that's the case you can drop your lights a bit. You will notice any light damage before it does any real damage.

Comment

• Jr83
            Jr83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmfao i do i really do check them alot my wife says I'm crazy i wasn't gonna say nothing but I'm glad u did ok but the dry kool bloom won't stress them too much? Also i may drop my lights to 18 in I've been playing it safe

• Jr83
            Jr83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ill take some current picd when i get home tonight those where at least 5 days old

• Jr83
            Jr83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just posted new photos i just took friggin getting frosty

And do u have an opinion on the viparspectra led lights I've got 2 300 watt lights i may add my 4 cfl lights that's another 132 watts or better i mean I've used these vipars since germination they seem top do great but I've read the yield can be a bit less as they don't have as much red as the mars hydro lights Idk i might upgrade to a hid system next tax time

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah, using your dry kool bloom will add much weight

Comment

• Jr83
                  Jr83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  U think ? I'm just worried it could hurt them.how underdeveloped are my buds do think tomorrow will be the first day of week 5

• Jr83
                  Jr83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'll have to forgive my questions this is my first grow i just read u gotta use dry kool bloom at a certain time so I'm curious as too if i could have used it sooner

What size containers are they in?

I haven't used "Dry" Kool Bloom- but I understand you only use it to ripen at the very end of the grow.

They look great and just starting the 5th week- gives it more time to grow, a little and plenty of time to fatten up!
                It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• Jr83
                  Jr83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They're in 1 gal Halloween containers i don't have the soil or money for bigger ones right now but i figured for my first grow these will work I'm gonna get 4 gal pots for next grow and a bigger hid light maybe . I'm hoping for 1oz per plant minimum but my main focus is quality not quantity.

• Jr83
                  Jr83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Should i count the first 2 weeks of 12 12 or no? I've seen differing opinions on when to start counting so guessing maybe 3 to 5 weeks left

• Weed Pharma
                  Weed Pharma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It really doesn't matter what you count- some seed companies count from the flip and others from when you actually see flowering.

Your plants will tell you when to harvest and it won't be either of the above options the seed company uses, to advertise.
                  You are closer to 5 weeks+ from what I see in the pics.

Yeah today was the first day of week5

Comment

Don't worry. You can use the kool bloom now. Start on half strength

Comment

• Jr83
                    Jr83 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank u i am gonna start on my next feeding with it I'll go half strength

• Jr83
                    Jr83 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No more nitrogen at this point correct?

I'm using 2 300 watt viparspectra led they're currently at 20 in above the canopy should i go to 18 orv let then grow into that distance themselves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X