• Show
Clear All

Flowering plant, leaves are dry and getting yellow around the edges

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171109_081656.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	947.9 KB
ID:	145111
    my plants are now about 1-2 weeks from harvest and almost all my leaves on my plants are getting a lil yellow around the edges and the leaves are dry and delicate like this pic of this gsc. Is this a deficiency of some kind, or maybe just from the heat of my hps lights?
    thank you.

Is it possible to post a picture of the plants in natural light? How close is the light to your plants? What is the temperature and humidity? Have you been checking the pH?

Overall they actually look really good and well-developed so I wouldn't worry too much

Comment

The temp got up to mid 80's and my humidity is high of 41%. I recently bought a c02 pack and hung it up like instructed but I really don't know if it's working.
      I began flushing my plants about a week ago and I just pulled them up today. I wanted to flush a little longer but I ran across a couple baby seed in a couple of my blue dream plants. Thankfully while trimming I only came across 7 seeds in 7 plants so that's not to bad. I had a light leak from my veg tent and I'm assuming that's what caused the herm.
      My biggest concern now is that I still have another blue dream that I vegged out 2 weeks longer then the others, and idk if I should try to keep growing it or pull it due to the others turning herm.
      thank u for ur support! Click image for larger version

Name:	20171122_072756.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	590.4 KB
ID:	147951

Comment

Congrats on a great harvest! 7 seeds on 7 plants is nothing and will have basically no effect on your buds

Is the last plant actively producing pollen? If not and it's the only plant left you could finish growing it out to get what bud you can off it.

Comment

I don't know about the pollen, I just noticed a seed peeking thru and then i started searching all the plants more thoroughly and spotted a couple others.
          I've been searching the last plant everyday and still no sign of seed pods.
          but on a good note, if I do need to pull that last plant I have my next round of clones vegged out and ready to absorb some 1000w light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X