No announcement yet.

First serious grow. 4 weeks old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dutchman and DAAS. When I got home from work, one of my housemates had dug out his old jewellers loupe, so I got my first view of some beautiful trichomes. Oh my goodness I’m so proud of my beautiful girls! I wish I had a camera good enough to show them off, 😁. So happy! Of course I’m very glad I looked so closely. I’ve got some great cloudy bits starting. Not quite enough for harvest yet. So I came back to the computer to reread the section on harvesting. Now that I’ve refreshed my memory, I’ll take another look tomorrow with the loupe and see what it looks like. It does look like the three girls will mature at different times so I should be able to get accurate dry weight total for my science project. My seeds finally came in the mail today from seedsman! They threw in an extra 2 free seeds above and beyond the ones they were already throwing in free. Amazing. Now I just have to find the seed on the website so I know what the heck to do with it. Leave them to grow with the photos I mistakenly chose from (I know what to do now) or put them with my autos. The only thing written on the teeny tiny little baggy was the word blueberry. It’s a mystery and I love it. Good night everyone. May your rest be deep and refreshing. I’ll get some pictures by the end of the weekend.
    Currently working in soil, my own mix
    4x4 tent, with 1200w (~500true watt) LEDs
    Growing Lemon Kush Headband right now
    quite new so learning as I go, but use lst, defoliation, and topping techniques so far.

Comment

• GRAND
      GRAND commented
      Editing a comment
      Ebreadbin if all the package says is bluberry then it's probably a seedsman seed they gave u a goooood indica to grow, good luck wit'em.

• Ebreadbin
      Ebreadbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks GRAND! I appreciate the tip.

Gotta love Seedsman! I think this what you got
    Last edited by BlueBudz; 02-17-2018, 04:54 PM. Reason: like Grand said
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• Ebreadbin
      Ebreadbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh BlueBudz, can’t thank you enough! That’s gotta be it. Really appreciate it.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello EB, glad you are getting to see those beautiful trichs, sometimes it seems like I look at them to long, but I can't help it, it's so much fun looking.
      But yes, if all it says is Blueberry, on the small ziplock, it's from Seedsman, and that is a great plant to grow to. Really strong smoke. Have a wonderful weekend.

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome eb

Good morning everyone! Got up early today as I didn’t check on the girls last night and am tracking the progress of the trichs. I’m not sure how quick this phase is, but I can pull one of them pretty much any time I think. Mostly cloudy with a few turning amber. Found a flashlight when we found the loupe. So my pictures look a little better finally. I’ll keep playing with it as I get better with the phone and flashlight together lol. Have a great day all, I’m off for most of the day and am going to take advantage of it. ✌️
    quite new so learning as I go, but use lst, defoliation, and topping techniques so far.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking delicious! Great job 🤘

Good morning everyone. My apologies for the delay in posting. Things are moving quickly at work and home and I didn’t have time to do much on the computer. I’ve harvested two of the three girls, and my rigged clothesline is full and I still have one to go. We think roughly three ounces from the first one, but have more drying time to go yet. The second one was just taken down last night, so much too soon to even guess. More I think, but the dynamic between one plant and another is just phenomenal. The two I’ve taken down acted differently from day one, and they produced different buds. One tight and heavy, the other a little smaller and lighter but more of them. I’ll take some pictures of the drying line tonight when I start working on the last one. Good day all!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X