Cloning an auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning an auto

I have a OG Kush auto that i took in from someone as a stray (don't do this), well i said i would see what i could do.
    The plant had white flies on it so i put it into quarantine and had a weekend of insecticidle soap.
    The fly problem is solved but now the plant is six foot tall and not even in flower.
    At this point it's too tall to finish at my house but the person it belongs to is getting set up.
    The question is.
    Can I cut clones off an auto or should i destroy the plant like i wanted to a month ago?
    THComa

I have never cloned an auto but give it a try and see what happeneds? Im sorry ur growing with a freind it never works out

Comment

No, not growing together it's a plant that was outside and her house but planted too late so I told her I would try to finish it and give it all to her.
      This was before i noticed it had bugs on it, this has nothing to do with my little box I just had a spot open at the time.
      I'm getting her set up this weekend with her own box and LED light.
      Sort of a girlfriend insurance policy, if the relationship has problems we both have a grow going.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha thcoma remember no good deed goes unpunished ,I personally don't believe that ,sometimes things happen but in the end you will be rewarded for the good deeds. 6 foot tall auto,how old is it , yes you can clone an auto but it stays the same age as the mother and will bloom at the same time, I think you have a photo on your hands though good luck

• GRAND
        GRAND commented
        Editing a comment
        NICE!! Planning for the future...LOL!

Makes sence a great cheap led is the bestva 1000w its cheap about 100bucks and the actual draw is 185 so its perfect for 1 plant 2x2 in size lol to take care of any bugs in the future the best stuff is dr.doom spray (red can) this stuff works amazing kills all bugs and doesnt hurt ur plants.

Comment

I finally destroyed it, time to move on.
        RIP OGK

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X