No announcement yet.

Bud Aroma Seed Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My seed order came from Spain total time I received my seeds in only 10 days after they received payment..

Comment

those sob at bud aroma are strate up thieves! I ordered Sept.6th last yer, still ain't got shit. Won't respond to emails, got sum dum. cunt on the phone only knows how ta say " your call will be returned within 24 hrs. I'm out $95. Unless you ENJOY bein ripped off, stick with a reputable seed bank.

Comment

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's why I started this so it will show up when someone searches about them

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good thing I'm only out 20

• Waltermelon
        Waltermelon commented
        Editing a comment
        So this is a thing it looks like. You can set up a website, scam people and there's nothing anyone can do. But if you walk up to someone and take money from them it's robbery (unless it's called a tax, tax is ok.)? There has to be something or some governmental office like the BBB you can turn to in their home country? I know it might not be a lot of money, but it adds up to them.

I saw some ads in High Times for some BC Bud Depot strains that looked amazing. But they were expensive and reg, not fem and I looked all over and saw HORRIBLE reviews of the exact same BS as you are experiencing now about ordering direct from BC Bud. I had already ordered from seedsman (based on reading this website) and saw that they carried some of the BC Bud strains, so I decided to order them from seedsman knowing that I'd actually get them. I highly recommend them. Great stealth and fast shipping and they carry just about every strain you can think of.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, BudAroma, sent me an email, an I checked up on them, and I think everyone that ordered from them got ripped off, I hope they get caught and go to the jailhouse! !!!

• peenster
        peenster commented
        Editing a comment
        there hasta be sum way we shut these bloodsuckers down. I've checked on reporting fraud, but cha gotta have a name & address, not sure I'm upta that. Gotta be sum kinda anonamoiusly place where we can voice our opinions & they'll be heard. Maybe I'll call Bernie Madoff.

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure they're counting on people not wanting go to the authorities to press charges. Scumbags.

I just ordered from Growers Choice Seeds in Cali. I wanted to avoid customs, even though everybody says it's no biggie and all (who knows with Jeff sessions), so I was looking for some place state side. Several Google searches later I ended up on weed maps reviews of this seed bank. There were around 70-80 reviews if I remember correctly and everyone seemed very happy.

I am totally thrilled with their website. It's probably the nicest seed bank site I've seen. Clean and professional. Easy to navigate. Lots of info on the product pages. They have live chat and the lady was super helpful.

I ordered very late Tuesday night and at first it said my order was, "on hold." So I was thinking there was a problem but nah there wasnt. They apparently process orders in batches throughout the day. Wed. afternoon my time (morning their time) my order was processed and a shipping label was created.

Today is Thursday and I'm awaiting the tracking to be updated. I'm hoping to get my order sat. or mon. We'll see.

I think they have around 25ish strains to choose from, could be a couple more. They are supposedly adding new strains soon. Supposedly they have 90% germination guarantee policy, supposedly anyway.

All of their seeds are feminized. There is a 5% credit card processing fee. I can't remember about bit coin acceptance but I think they do. If using CC it shows as coffee company.

Idk if they use stealth packaging inside the box or not but there is no customs if ordering from within the usa so it may be less important?? Maybe they go stealth idk.

I am not affiliated with them at all. This is my first purchase from anyone. Wish me luck lol

Comment

• gdogfunkly
        gdogfunkly commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck. That's treading on dangerous territory having it shipped domestically. It's not illegal ordering from overseas, but between states it is. Go figure. I hope they arrive safely!!

• Donny061
        Donny061 commented
        Editing a comment
        It has to travel through states when it comes from overseas?

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya but if he is Cali ordering from a Cali seed bank there is no state lines crossed but still mail is federal and federal doesn't except it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X