Passing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing out

I know this is off topic. A buddy was telling me a story about a couple people he knows that having tried ( smoking) quality weed have got sick and passed out. I'm 50 and have smoked for years and have never heard of this. One time after eating a brownie I was so high it kinda scared me but nothing more. Any of you ever known this to happen?

I've been known to eat a box of brownies after smoking quality, and passing out after watching some really bad movies!! But no never from smoking, very, very strange, indeed !!

Comment

Sounds like some laced pot or imitation marijuana.

Ive seen people pass out from hitting a bong too much but never getting sick and then passing out unless they were drunk.

Comment

• Joker
        Joker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, when I used to drink if I smoked after I was drunk it was a guaranteed barf fest

I've heard of people passing out after doing dabs:
      It's called "orthostatic hypotension", and it's essentially when a person's blood pressure suddenly drops an atypical amount upon standing up or...

Comment

Yeah. I've heard it drops your blood sugar. Probably the same reason it gives you the munchies.

Comment

Not the same but funny.....last super bowl I had made magic cookie bars....(29 ozs. of trim and underbud into 6lbs. Butter). I took them to the Superbowl party and everyone had at least 1.....needless to say it was the worst party of any kind ever.....Everyone passed out and went to sleep.....they were so Fucked up. One dude swears he was hallucinating like acid....it was funny as Hell....the wife and I looked at each other and just laughed as we left them all to their naps....

Comment

Interesting topic. Last year when I got back to smoking after decades of nothing, I had a very brief passout. The headrush was a bit overwhelming, but since then I've come to enjoy the stoned experience so much more, and II can better appreciate the cannabinoids and terpenes as they alter my consciousness. 🙌 🌸
            Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
            Recent grows...
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Sounds like a Urban Legend Joker . I think if someone knows they are smoking-eating cannabis of quality can make themselves do this (passout) unless Green feeds it to you , quality can make you sleep!
              Bubblehead
              4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
              4 Cures and a Life time gardener
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
                Not the same but funny.....last super bowl I had made magic cookie bars....(29 ozs. of trim and underbud into 6lbs. Butter). I took them to the Superbowl party and everyone had at least 1.....needless to say it was the worst party of any kind ever.....Everyone passed out and went to sleep.....they were so Fucked up. One dude swears he was hallucinating like acid....it was funny as Hell....the wife and I looked at each other and just laughed as we left them all to their naps....
                "29 ozs. of trim and underbud" All I want from my small grow is 4 ounces and you were stuck with 29 ounces of trim!?

Comment

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol.....it was a few grows saved up I got to have from helping my friend grow his garden

Like with anything we have our limit. you go over your limit bad things happen. think alcohol, or pills. I quit for a short period, got some top shelf nugz, took 3 puffs too many and felt like it was laced. it was not but that happened 4 or five more times. I took 8 hits should a quit at 4. it was trippy .

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
                  Yeah. I've heard it drops your blood sugar. Probably the same reason it gives you the munchies.
                  That's exactly how it works....weed depletes your blood sugar so fast it leaves you....high...and hungry for sugar...

Think about this....when you get really stoned and have mad munchies you can sit down and have a five course meal just eating and eating .....your body wanting all the sugar out of what you eat so you eat so much....or.... You can have a couple sweets and be totally satisfied because the candy has a higher level of sugar so you don't need eat so much to regain your blood sugar level.

Ps.... marijuana is our Cousin per se our body produces natural cannabinoids.... Whoever created us definitely had intentions for us to be consuming weed one way or another!!!!

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                    Royal Nugs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes! It's called the endo-cannabanoid system. I believe all mammals have one.

• Karlee
                    Karlee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I totally agree and our early ancestors loved it enough to be buried with it in bloom.

Right after I smoke I've noticed my heart rate goes up about 20 beats per minute for the first 30 minutes or so, then it comes back down. 💓⏱ Maybe their heart started going faster and they had a head rush? Also, maybe they were really tired and the weed put them to sleep? I know that's definitely happened to me 🛌💤
                  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• Canyon Grower
                    Canyon Grower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agree with you. I think its more likely that they are experiencing one of the two things you describe.

About 2 years ago I grew some bag seeds. It was a Indica dominate strain. It was so potent that you would literally get shaky on you legs when you took a hit. I send a picture of the plant to GWE but Sirius never published it. HINT HINT.

Comment

I remeber about 30 years ago a friend gave me a joint of back then called sensi,while going to a bar we enjoyed it then we got there I had to relief myself and there was a picture of a lady right buy the urinal. My friend came in and asked what was going on I had been in there for about 20 mins carrying on a conservation with this picture.

Comment

I once waited for a red light to change 3 blocks away from the stop light.

Comment

• Green75
                        Green75 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Too funny........

• berrypilot
                        berrypilot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One time I stopped at a stop sign 🛑 and waited for it to turn green... I sat there with my friend for almost 2 minutes before either of us noticed!!! 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X