what do people think of these buds week #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do people think of these buds week #5

The Strain is money maker and we are day 35 of flower.

Comment

I want people honest opinions on how the buds look and if theres any little tricks I could be doing. Im curently feeding emerald harvest 3part base, with terpinator and bud booster 50/34 at a ppm of around 800. I am adding 1/2cup white sugar and 1 tbsp of organic mollasas per gallon. Temp is 60-85 rh is 16-40rh. I am bud swelling, and in 2weeks I will be splitting the stems. Does any one have any sugestions on what else I could be doing. And what are your thoughts on the buds for day 35 of flower?

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        They look excellent to me tyler. The thing that jumped out at me is the amount of sugar you put in the water. Are they Autos or photos ? If they are photos, have you been feeding them the sweet stuff since 12/12 ? My hat is off to you, you've got it dialed in my friend.

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look absolutely beautiful! I'd imagine that You are very proud of Your 'little girls'.

• tyler_ hobbyist
        tyler_ hobbyist commented
        Editing a comment
        Im very proud of them there my pride and joy lol I started adding sugar on week 4 I did an exsperiment side by side white sugar v.s mollasas v.s non sugar and I noticed mollasas produced bigger resin glands where the white sugar doubled the amount of glands. So from week 4-5 I started adding both and I seen a huge improvement when used 2gether.

Theres different lights for different parts of the room, averageing 100watts per sqf. With co2 at 1000ppm. Im useing hps mh and led lights.

Comment

Seems to me you're doing everything right. Buds are looking amazing. I wouldn't add anything else or mess with her too much at this stage. Just let her do her thing. You sound tempted to do more because she looks so good lol. But seriously, just continue your feeding schedule as is. Don't add more of this and that. You'll eventually end up over-feeding her. Congrats btw.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X