No announcement yet.

Baby Boom Auto 5 weeks old today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the baby Boom auto and Jock Horror auto are 7 weeks old today and three weeks into flower. A mild ph issue ( its a long story) and snapping the roots and or the stem on the Jock during early lst have slowed its growth quite a bit. That said it looks like its going to grow into one giant massive bud. Im expecting beer can size or better from the looks of it now.
    The Baby Boom is showing a little bit of ph stress also .Runoff was at 7.4. Ive flushed em both. Ph is still a little high on runoff 6.8-6.9. Will flush again on next watering. I may have slightly over watered both also due to two flushes in two weeks. Fingers crossed !

Comment

They look great dude
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Coming right along aren't they , looks like they are doing just fine Dutch.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, still 5 or 6 weeks to go so we will see.

PH problems continue. So, I didnt realize some composted soil a friend made out of chicken manure,food scraps, leaves and some pine needles had lime in them also. When I heard oak leaves and pine needles I figured I better add a handful of lime. It didnt look like enough for 15 gallons of soil so I threw in a smaller second handful . The problems started the 5th of 6th week of growth (8 weeks old now). First 4 weeks or so plants were too small for runnoff ( autos planted in peat pots directly into 7 gallon pots) but on checking soil runnoff in week 5 I got a reading of 7.8. I flushed immediately with about 15 gallons of water (2, 7 gallon pots) and got PH down to about 7.4. I flushed the next two weeks in a row and still have only been able to get the PH down to 7.2. Not really much effect on the plants till this week. I think the two are finally fed up, ha.Its really slowed the growth. Anyway hoping I can get the PH down a little more when I flush this week and make it 4 more weeks to harvest. Hope this helps someone identify PH problems in the future. Classic symptoms.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X