Hydrogard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydrogard

Good morning everyone, hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have noticed that alot of people are using hydrogard and have been thinking of adding it to my reservoir. I am running a flood and drain system that I converted to a top drip constant feed recirculation hydro. Plants are in hydroton. Water temperature stays around 68 F. with 70/L air pump. Everything is growing well but still wondering if the ladies would benefit
    What would you do
    Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Hey how u doing , I use hydrogaurd keeps my roots looking good and I don't have to use chillers if mY water temps go up , it works good

Comment

Well, for the cost alone, it will give u added protection. I just started hydroponics myself, and have just automatically added based on others experiences. till this day no signs of root rot or other root problems. I would suggest using it for the "just in case" factor! LoL Good luck with all your grows bro!

Comment

Makes good sense guys, thank you! May your grows be easy and harvests be great

Comment

• Madman960
          Madman960 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am using it cause the manufacturer of my nutes uses it in their systems. They grow huge buds. So, I am trying my best to follow their system.

Happy growing.

Madman

• tvbfe
          tvbfe commented
          Editing a comment
          Gonna be at the store tomorrow for some twist ties, think I will pick some up

I Cool. And good luck.

Happy growing.

Madman

Comment

• tvbfe
          tvbfe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you much, you too

Unless I'm flushing with pH water I use hydroguard every time. 🙃

Comment

I use it 5 ml per 10 liters its good stuff.
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• tvbfe
            tvbfe commented
            Editing a comment
            Right on, that seems to be the consensus lol ! Sold! Thanks everyone gonna pick some up today!.

Got the goods

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X