Should of ask for help a long time ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should of ask for help a long time ago

It might be late to fix this problem but i would at leaat would like to know what the problem was and how to prevent it thank you. Fourth week of flowering. Thank you.

Overheated, you're cooking your plant.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Looks like u have a couple problems. Your do not have enough pk something like 50/34 ur buds should be 4times the size by now, also whats ur light? U need 50-100 true watts per sqf. The dark green clawing leaves looks like either wind burn or nitrogen tox. Ur wind only needs to be enough to slowly push the leaves nothing more! If ur worryed about nitrogen tox u can buy soil test kits at walmart or anywhere there about 10bucks or u can just flush ur soil and lower the nutes! Also only use proper nutes for the plants. Emerald harvest cyco remo advanced nutes npk industrys anything like that, do not use nutes that arnt for these plants.

Comment

• Jmwill615
        Jmwill615 commented
        Editing a comment
        I appreciate the help. Not sure if i shoukd flush it and use better nutrients ? Is it to late? I dont want to go out and spend money i dont have if it cant be fix. I'm using a cheap led 1000wt led i got from ebay for about a $100 thia is my second grow with it. But i am using a smaller closet this time.

Its not over/under watered because the sides of the leaves are curling. Over/under watered leaves will just droop.

Comment

I bet you I know what the problem is now that u said ur light! U have massive light stress because ur co2 levels have completed!!!! Get co2 in ur closet asap and u should be fine in 2weeks. If u have a small closet and dnt have much money the cheapest way to add co2 is. Half gallon water 1cup white sugar and 1tblsp of any kind of yeast and u will have 500ppm of co2 for a 4x4x4 closet for 1weeks this mixture has to be changes every 7-8days. Or u can buy a exhale co2 bag and done for 6months cost per bag is 50bucks.

Comment

Either way works awesome iv done both. If ur gunna do the water way then its best to run a tube from a milk jug or pop bottle and run the tube thro the lid and put it right on top of the plant. Or if u buy the bag then hang it above the plant and leave it alone and then in 6months thro it away because its not produceing anymore

Comment

• Jmwill615
            Jmwill615 commented
            Editing a comment
            The temperature never gets above 79 degress with light on and about 69 while off. Still think it's light stress ? It is a powerful light though. My brother swears by those co2 bags.

Light and heat are totaly different heat stress will curl the leaves like a canoue. Its definitly light stress honestly just add some co2 or move ur light 6inchs away

Comment

The plants stop growing and show signs of stress if the co2 levels drop below 200ppm optium co2 for most people is 800-1000ppm my temp can get to 110 for a couple days and my plants are fine and my 1000w hps can stay 10inchs away without stress! If I did not have 1000ppm of co2 my plants would be dead!!!! From both heat and light stress.

Comment

What size pots are you using? Have you been checking you ph ? How far are your lights from the tops of your plants?Are you using any fans ? How often do you water ?
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

• Jmwill615
                Jmwill615 commented
                Editing a comment
                5 gallon buckets. Ph going in and coming out usually always good i said usually cause I don't check the runoff as often as i should. The light about 2 1/2 away from the top of the plants the fan honestly barely touch the plants i just use it to blow air out the top. I water whenever it's dry 1 gallon every time usually twice a week and i use general hydroponics nutrients. I just added some co2 to the room. Im using the yeast and sugar method until i get paid on Thursday to get the bag.
                Last edited by Jmwill615; 11-05-2017, 05:23 PM.

Sounds like u got everything goin right the effected leaves may not come back to life but ur new leaves should be just fine from now on in a week or so shell be fine

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X