Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Please

What's wrong? This beauty was doing fine until a couple of days ago. Looks like nute burn or, underwatering? Any ideas/suggestions would be very helpful! Amending this to include the details I tagged to each pic: Bagseed, Kind Soil, 5 gal Smart Pot, 6.2pH water (little to no runoff).
    Last edited by OU812; 11-03-2017, 05:33 PM.
    3x3x5 Cheapo Tent; Viparspectra PAR450w LED; Hydrofarm DWC Bubbler; 4-in fan and carbon filter; 6-in fan; 4-in fan.

More info on your grow would help a lot and pics under regular light. But if it was me I would use flora clean or some flushing agent to flush then about 3 days later add nutes at half strength. In the the third pic I see clawing so to much nitrogen or to hott or to close to the light

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh sorry I didn't see the tagged comments your plants must be pulling to much nitrogen but I'm sry not sure what to do as I've never used kindsoil from what I understand the plant is spost to take what it needs from it I dnt think it's your fan cuz my fan makes my leafs twist and turn but I move them constantly so no damage and if it were the light it wouldn't be all the leafs it would be just the top. What do u have on top of the kind soil coco or soil???

• OU812
      OU812 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's 50% Kind Soil and 50% CocoLoco on top.

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I'm very sorry but I do not know why your plant is doing this hopefully kindsoil users will come by soon and offer some help. The only thing I can suggest is water to get run off tell the problem fixs itself but this is just a theory I dnt no if it would work

What have you tried so far?

also you will need to let peoole know what nutes.. what ph in and what the ph on runoff is (soil and coco etc) pot sizes etc (first things i was asked wheni was seeking aid)
    Current grow

4x bubbas gift
    4gal fabric pots..
    coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
    600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

looks like wind burn and nutrient burn to me. check power of your fan

Comment

• OU812
        OU812 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nute burn, I suspect, yes. The pH of the water going into the Kind Soil was too high for the first month (September). Since, it's been 6.2. Perhaps it's just getting too much N at this point so, patience while it gets sorted out? Not too much air moving - only enough to just slight rustle the leaves, nothing violent.

Evening 812, looks to me like maybe your tent is to hot ,and with that KindSoil you don't want to water to runoff or else you want have any nutrients left at the end of your grow.You need to get used to picking up your pots to tell when to water.Next time after you water pick up your pot and feel how heavy it is, don't water again till the pot is lite.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• OU812
        OU812 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hiya, 69! As to temp, the range has been 65 to 74 over the last 30 days. Humidity right around 45%, same 30 days. No change to light (it's up as high as it can be). Water pH was off for the first 30 days (September) as I didn't calibrate my meter. Now, it rests in 7.0 test solution and is calibrated weekly. Only 6.2 pH since. I do both the pickup test and first-knuckle method in determining when to water which has been about every 2-3 days. I've always been concerned about under-watering since I don't water to runoff. It's been a full gallon every time. Today was the third day, pot very light, dry past my 1st knuckle. I watered to about 5% runoff to be sure the soil wasn't too hot, this time only. Waited an hour, checked the weight. Felt a bit heavier than after previous waterings but, not by much.

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can still get a little nute burn from hot soil. They dont look that bad. The curling leaves are more of a concern. The bud in the center of the third picture looks brown. Hope its not rot but you said your temps are good and only 45% humidity so Id be doubtful of that.After hearing your information I must say someone with more experience than me will have to chime in. Sounds like your doing everything right with what you have.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Must have been your ph , was your problem then, when I read your post you didn't mention your ph was off, when I saw 6.2-6.5 I said well he watching his ph real good.
        I've used KindSoil, and love it, only way to mess up is by not having the right ph ,and overwatering, KindSoil is good stuff.

I would get a ph test kit to double check the meter, a half to three quarter gal of water every three days is about right. So I'm thinking maybe the roots just hit that kind soil & got a hot shot of neuts. I don't Know tho just spitballin here. Good luck

Comment

• OU812
        OU812 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Primo! Yeah, I'm kinda thinking it's the hot soil being a bit too concentrated for flowering. After a full day after I gave it 1.5 gallons of water, no change. I'll wait a couple of days to look for any changes. Hasn't gotten worse and hasn't gotten better. No bud rot anywhere that I've seen and I've looked hard. Buds seem to be growing and no more veg growth or stretch.

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        If u buy the green Wal-Mart gallon of drinking water tht has always been at 6 ph when I've tested

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X