Bugs in the buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs in the buds

OK, so my last grow if you could call it that, four plants that came from a final defol. of my last crop-just clippings I stuck inna cup of water& forgot about. a week later still green so I putem in rapid rooters topped a couple of times then fed and watered. I put one outside just to see the difference. The inside ones did better. With cold temps coming I brought her in and put her in a closet with cfl's. Today i took a bud and under the microscope saw a bunch of aphids crawling around , got a funny video of one of the little bastards with its leg stuck to a big fat trichome. So my question to you friends is do you think a water cure will remove the carcasses after I drown the sonsabitches? Or should I just chuck the plant, and not bother. Although I have been wanting to try a water cure just to see what that's all about. I'm sure over the years I've smoked worse in all the bags of Mexican I've gone through. Oh yeah the other three are doing just fine. Peace out

It's all about experimentation - ya never know unless you try. And experiments always have a result.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be sure to let you know how it plays out.

With water curing, it'll depend on how much water flow you have.

Comment

Alrighty then. Water cure under way,110 grams of fresh bud in R.O. water. Day three, stand by.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X