Can two girls really be too many.?.!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can two girls really be too many.?.!.

Hey guys, I have an issue, tissue please, or maybe not, I guess its how you look at it, (😧is the plant half harvested, or half growing😄!!) I use CFL lighting in my cabinet and I only have enough space for 2 decently. Right now I have four. At around💡 17,060 Lumens..@250 True watts💡...(I know, wickedly underpowered) but with a mix of sunlight🌞 and supplemental lighting I got some "23 Skidoo" results!!!!!What can I possibly do with the other 2? Right now because of 💲funds💲 I cannot afford another cabinet or another lighting system. I really don't want to kill off the 2 because everyone came from bag seeds, out of 6 four turned out to be girls yea! So you see my dilemma!!! What am I to do??? What would you do???

Get rid of them. You have a 50-50 chance that they are boys. You have nothing invested but a little time.

Comment

I agree...cull'em

Comment

Good ideas, but the two im talking about are girls, so i dont want to be rid of them, but I think I have to, I have no room at the inn for them,😥

Comment

• Karlee
          Karlee commented
          Editing a comment
          Practice a radical way on one , learn from the girl at least!

cut them down to 2 leaves and let them grow from there

Comment

That's the ideas I've been seeking, thank you!!! Genius, all of you!!

Comment

Morsen 54watt grow led from power grow systems are only 30 per bulb. I get amazing results with these 6 band LEDS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X