Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock out effect

Im looking for the "holy shit i cant even feel my toes" strain

2 years ago i was in denmark and bought some crazy weed that knocked me out totaly!

What kind am i searching for? THC bomb?
    Mammoth 240L grow tent
    2x 600W hps/mh
    1x 400W hps/mh
    1x 250W LE for seeds

currently growing 10x Pineapple express auto "fast buds" in soil

I would look under Cannabis Cup Winners and check out the THC percentage
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Blackmidget
      Blackmidget commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i was reading alot about diffrent winners but its always fun to here from ordinary growers

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ordinary growers harvest tomatoes.
      'Nuff said.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 haha

I just got some crystal meth so I am excited to see what that does.
    But I think any high end thc strain will get u there. If grown in perfect conditions I think when u harvest has a huge amount on the effect. Just my thoughts tho I like to go with a total head high I like to forget but not be asleep. I do this by harvesting at a certain time.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Crystal meth????? CANNABIS????? OMG I just looked it up!! That's almost an embarrassing name...

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha I love how u casually said " I just got got some crystal meth so I'm excited to see what tht does" lol reminds me of back home. But seriously Ill be waiting on that grow journal I have seen the strain online before

I agree with Abadtrip about harvesting at the right time has alot to do with potency, that and the right genetics.
    Good Luck I hope you get it just like you want it
    Nebula has got some great information about when to harvest right here on GWE , check it out.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

No one here is ordinary!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone here is bizarre, unique, exceptional, remarkable and dope.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey DKN hows things going

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Hay man where u been hiding out ?

Ya, just go to seedsman and pick High THC content. Youll get hundreds of options.

Comment

Buying a high thc content seed does not mean success. most of the real high end stuff is going to be more difficult to grow in my experience it takes more care and skill to get it to its peak performance.
        I doubt my limited skill and avalable environment are able to achieve this.
        I am sure there are lots of people on here able to get there plants to produce at peak. And I am sure lots of u can too. It's just not going to happen by itself.
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Figured out what im going to try now
          5x Nirvana seeds wonderwoman
          5x Nordenseeds Nordic Jack

Have done some reading about wonderwoman and it seems like a "friendly beginner plant"

didnt find so much about Nordic Jack..

Mammoth 240L grow tent
          2x 600W hps/mh
          1x 400W hps/mh
          1x 250W LE for seeds

currently growing 10x Pineapple express auto "fast buds" in soil

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beginner friendly plants are called 'autoflowers'

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            I am growing wonder woman right now and she is pumping out trics like crazy. I'll find out in 4 to 6 weeks what she is like. Autos are easy and can produce amazing bud in a short amount of time.

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think I'll ever grow photo period plants. I grew some over 30 years ago, and didn't have any luck. As an indoor grower in an illegal state, auto is the way for me. It's fast, most are easy, and the weather is not an issue. Lots of luck with your knock out plant!

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
          No one here is ordinary!
          Speek for yourself! LOL

Comment

Blackmidget Perhaps one has to be sitting at a cannacafé in Denmark, feeling absolutely free and unconstrained by all the bs that goes on in this country to feel high like that... My experiences with cannabis are always nuanced by the context...
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• RobM
              RobM commented
              Editing a comment
              Least you guys have it better than we have it ova in aussie. Medical weed has been legalised but 3000 a pop IF you can find a doc that will allow it.

• bluecanoe
              bluecanoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Rob, I have a friend down under and she was here several years ago and everything she saw all she could say was "that's so cheap!" I was shocked. She thought $800 for new glasses (hers got broken) was cheap! I took her to the mall and everything was cheap! Even the tacky $500 cowboy boots she looked at! I understand what you're saying, I'm sorry dude. But at least if you get sick you can go to the doctor! Here if you can't afford insurance you die and 45 is working hard to make that happen, It's an effed up situation all the way around.

• RobM
              RobM commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true. A doc cost between 0 and 80$ a visit.. hospital are free. Cant legally grow our own meds but its happening more and more.

If you want buds to feel really "potent" and psychoactive/soaring but less physical/couchlock (which some people love, while others find overwhelming or unpleasant), here are some tips:
            • Low CBD Strain - It's very important to get a very low CBD strain. Like less than 0.1% if possible. Not only is CBD non-psychoactive, even a little CBD really moderates that soaring out-of-control feeling from high THC. It's most common to find very low CBD levels with Sativa strains, but there are also some great hybrids. Avoid auto-flowering strains, which tend to contain slightly higher levels of CBD. You can have a strain with 12% THC and 0.02% CBD which will feel stronger than a strain that's 24% THC and 0.2% CBD.
            • Harvest as Soon as Buds Are Mature - Harvesting on the earlier side (but not before buds are mature) tends to make the bud effects feel more mental/potent. This may be because harvesting early reduces CBN levels (CBD is based on strain while CBN is based on when you harvest). CBN can also have a moderating and relaxing effect on THC so harvesting earlier helps reduce that effect. However, you don't want to harvest too early or the buds won't be potent at all. Buds should be solid by the time you harvest, with at least 50% white trichomes.
            • Drying and Curing - Proper drying and curing are very important. Long-cured buds tend to feel more "crazy" or potent than short-cured buds. The strongest buds I've grown were cured for at least a month or two before they reached full mental effects.
            • Lastly, like others have said, cannabinoid percentages are only the beginning of the story. We don't fully understand exactly what makes some buds feel more potent, as sometimes you'll get buds with the exact same THC/CBD/CBN levels and they will feel completely different. There's a lot of other cannabinoids that have effects, as well as terpenes, and we don't yet fully understand how they all interact with each other. The strongest buds I've ever grown (as perceived by people who tested it) came from a Sour Diesel plant (from Reserva Privada) but it seems like that strain is always out of stock.

Comment

Have a look at bubbas gift (humboltd) nice short bushy plant... up to 21% thc... low cbd (like .1%) 6 week flower.. its knocking my sox off haha.
              Current grow

4x bubbas gift
              4gal fabric pots..
              coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
              600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

God father og, was tested at like 34 percent thc from the high times mag! If u can find seeds for any of these strains please share iv been serching all over for them lol im also looking for the bombest strain out there

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They got Strawberry Banana at Gyo Seedbank; I didn't check any of the others...

My feeling is,.........Strain + Proper Growing + Perfectly Timed Harvest + Good Curing = Something Exceptional.

A long time breeder/grower friend tells me 90% is strain, the other 10% is how we generally screw it up, or max it out.
                He participated in and ranked in the Cannabis Cup last century.

You can cancel any and all virtues of a strain through poor cultivation, early harvest, poor curing and storage.
                Which means you can also maximize a strain with attention to all the details.
                Air, light, food, pH, harvest and cure.

Good luck. You'll probably surprise yourself as most of us have.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X