Feminized Pollen question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Feminized Pollen question!!

So i'm growing 3 GDP ladies. One of them will be totally splayed with colloidal silver so I can collect the pollen and make some seeds with the other two.

My question is ....if only one plant is gonna make enough pollen to entirely pollinate the other two?

Thanks!!

Remember you want to keep the silver off the others.

If possible start the "male" about 2-3 weeks before the others (12/12 switch since you've already got them all going) otherwise your timing will be a bit off. You should still get seeds if you have to do them at the same time but less and you'll have to likely run them a bit longer to let the seeds mature.

You can totally leave ":him" in the tent with the others and give him a good shake every day or so to spread the pollen, cut a branch every couple of days and shake over the others, plenty of pollen.
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Thank you so much GanjaGed for the advise. But I grow outdoors, not indoors with tents. Still 2 plants are already a week old, and yesterday I put the third seed to germinate. I will take my chosen plant to a closed room every time i'll splay her with colloidal silver. Any other advise will be well received. Thanks again!

Comment

Use a ppm of 50! This is very important I personaly find 30ppm is to low and takes longer where over 50 stresses the plants to much so 50ppm is best. I also agre if u can flower the pollen plant 2weeks before the others ur better off! And I personaly spray twice a day once in the morning and once at night. Also if u have never done this before u will notice massive stress on the plant masive stunted growth!!!!! Curling and discolored leaves the tips of the leaves cupping and curling ect... b vites and kelp will massivly help at this point but not a must

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X