1st grow in a couple of years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow in a couple of years

Well, while I was getting geared up to setup my building for growing I happened to run across some seeds I didn't know I had! Happy, happy, joy, joy! So I went and potted up two starter pots with the Build-A-Soil that I had mixed up awhile back. I dropped these 2 beans on the 22nd this month, and look at what I have now! LOL! No clue as to what strain they are, but that's ok, I'm just stoked that they sprouted!

Your on your way...good luck!

Comment

• BillyKidd
      BillyKidd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! No telling what these 2+ year old seeds are going to produce...lol

Nice man!
    same here but i found 10 seeds and im currently working on the "home for the plants"
    Mammoth 240L grow tent
    2x 600W hps/mh
    1x 400W hps/mh
    1x 250W LE for seeds

currently growing 10x Pineapple express auto "fast buds" in soil

Comment

• BillyKidd
      BillyKidd commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we are in the same boat! I'm still re-working the electric in my building. Will probably be 2 or 3 weeks before I get them moved into it.

We are pretty much exacly in the same boat because drilled the last hole in the floor for my 5g6 cabel into the "garden house" 2 min ago, so in the morning a certified powerguy is coming and plug the cabel to the powercentral it should take him like 10sec to do it and after that its plant time
    Mammoth 240L grow tent
    2x 600W hps/mh
    1x 400W hps/mh
    1x 250W LE for seeds

currently growing 10x Pineapple express auto "fast buds" in soil

Comment

Finaly GOT ELEC TO BUILDING!!! But babies are looking great!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X