Perlite, Oder , CFLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perlite, Oder , CFLS

I have 4x8x80 grow tent . i will be planting 8 plants 3 in bubble buckets and 5 in 5gal black buckets with FFOF. what size and name of perlite do I need for FFOF.

I also want to control the oder in the tent, and my house I know I will have to buy 2 1 for tent and 1 for home. recomendations please.

I am confused with CFLS, EX 40W EQUIVALENT 150W.
    grow easy says 150w per plant. Would 1 40W EQUIVALENT 150 work or do I need 4 CFLS. I will only veg using CFLS.
    5 300w led full spectrum for flowering.
    thanks

Hey Pop, on the cfls you go by the actual watt not equivalent. So you would need 4 . 4 x40 equals 160 watts
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Any size perlite will work. U want 50-100 true watts so if ur cfls are a true 40w then u need atleast 2 bulbs per sqf. Also with the odor u will need intake and exhaust fans and just hook both fans up2 carbon filters. Also charcol bricks for the bbq help take away odor and also reduce humidity. U need a lot of bricks to do this tho. Also if useing cfls keep them at about 6inchs away I have used 65w cfls and I kept them at 6inchs and it worked great for seedlings and early to mid veg.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X