New building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New building

The fun is about to begin setting this up. I am open to community suggestions. I'm already thinking about running water from the well into it.

Needs holes for air circulation.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

That is awesome I've totally been wanting to build one of these in my master bedroom and feel it with plants u are gana need a passive intake hole and one for ur exhaust to go out. Your prolly gana end up needing a a.c. or something to control heat I would paint all wood with flat white latex paint even the floor and I dnt think I would want to use well water cuz all the tons of minerals and what not in it but hey I use tap so I'm not saying it won't work. Definitely going to need a couple oscillating fans. What kind of light do you plan on using?

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yea I do a barn type all wood really cheap threw Wal-Mart I have a second story of my house tht does not get used with high ceilings lots of room and no one would ever see it

• BillyKidd
        BillyKidd commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a 1000w full spectrum for bloom and a 300w full spectrum for my veg. I'm planing on using the back half of the building for growing at this time. Mainly due to I don't need to grow more than I am going to use. I'm planning on partitioning the back half into (2) 5'x6' areas, 1 for veg and 1 for bloom, not sure just yet as I am still tossing about having a bigger bloom than veg area. As far as the walls and floors, I'm going to use cardboard on the floor then cover that with something matte white. The cardboard will act as insulation for the floor seeing how as this building is not sitting on the ground. I have also decided to get some panda film to use for the partitioning walls. Not sure if I will use the panda film on the walls just yet, it already has a reflective insulation on the walls, just have to wait and see how it comes out when I place my lights. As far as the exhaust hole, I'm thinking of using a 4" dryer wall outlet to the outside, and the AC I'll use for air intake. Window units come with a selector for recirculation air or for intaking fresh from outside. The thermostat will control when to push cold air but the fan is constantly going.

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome sounds like u got it planned out pretty well and yea I would use the panda film hang it to make your rooms and definitely go with a bigger bloom room good luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X