Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanner!!

Hey, Ned here....

Been growing out my own cross between Crockett's Haze (Crockett family farms) and Grand Daddy purple (DNA I think). I am 40 days into flower.

This otherwise healthy looking plant just threw up a nanner on my main cola. Since this is a female giving one last ditch effort to pollinate herself, and not a male or hermi, I a plucked it and used the pollen inside to pollinate one branch hoping for a few beans.

I am a little bummed because this has to be the prettiest flower I have grown to date.

Ned

Bummer. Nice plants tho. So frosty!!

Happy growing.

Madman

Comment

Haze strains take up to 9-12 weeks Your strain sounds very GOOD !!!!! Keep us posted on your grow

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
        Haze strains take up to 9-12 weeks Your strain sounds very GOOD !!!!! Keep us posted on your grow
        The mother was a GDP that was done in 64 days. The father was a haze. I never got to smoke the haze because the one seed I popped was a male. He also pollinated a kushberry that was a great smoke. Looking forward to this run.

I have not committed on a harvest date yet. I am thinking no sooner than 10 weeks.

My prior grows have been rushed due to lack of supply. Thanks to a good summer crop I can take my time with this one

Comment

Howdy Nedgrows, I have had many 'nanners' on my plants and have found that the seeds produced (if any) come out female. I recently did a test with 'nanner'ed' seeds and everyone that sprouted turned out to be female. I have found only three seeds from one plant (one that matured earlier than the others), but will find out if the last plant produced any seeds after it goes thru the curing time. That plant did product many 'nanners', but I have not see any seeds as of this time.
          I would not worry too much about them, just look at it as a source of 'feminized' seeds!
          Good luck with Your grow, and the plants and buds look awesome!
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X