X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks damn good

Comment

Thanks, I think so too.
      Starting with clones and harvesting in something like 90 days is pretty cool. Good strains are essential.
      Started 10/23/17 and will probably harvest close to 1/23/18. That's just one of many reasons I like hydro.
      But then I do two plants at a time. Home use only.

This looks like a low yield strain, which is fine. Smallish, dense buds. Aroma is perfume like. Nice hybrid effects in
      early taste tests.

Comment

• Zomb
        Zomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds great

Beginning Week 12. GH says Flush, but I'm repeating Week 11 feeding to let the girls mature.
      When I see enough amber, then I'll flush. Hopefully in the next week or so.
      Took a bit more time with the photos of these early trimmings.
      Being decarbed now.

I'm impressed by the hard dense flowers this Blue Glue hybrid (Gorilla Glue + Blueberry) is making. Mine are from clones, seeds from Netherlands. I don't do seeds.
      Gooey and rock hard. Early tests suggest strong couch lock. Very heavy smoke in the water pipe.
      The big problem is the perfume smell. I have good ventilation and a decent carbon filter unit next to the girls.
      And friends still say they get slapped in the face with sweetness when they walk in the front door.
      Which is nowhere near the girls.
      Last edited by Jason; 01-15-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Harvest Day was January 31. Started the two Blue Glue clones 10/31/17. About thirteen weeks start to finish. Two WaterFarms, GH Trio, plus CalMag+, Final Finish to flush. (2) 300 W LED, (1) 315 CMH.
        Plant One- Approx. 4.5 oz dry. .7 oz trim.
        Plant Two- Approx. 4.2 oz dry. .7 oz trim.

Forgot to thank GWE for all the helpful, insightful tips. I would have never ventured into growing if not for seeing how its done here. Visiting retailers just didn't do it for me. That was more confusing than buying a cell phone plan. GWE created clarity.
        Last edited by Jason; 02-02-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X