another way to make sweet oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another way to make sweet oil

Take any vape juice u want I use a heavy 10/90 and decarb ur herb 1g per tbsp of vape liquid. Then put ur herb in a bowl add half the amount of juice stir every day for 30days then add the other half of vape juice and stire everyday for another 30days and bang u have amazing oil strain thro a coffee filter/or pillow case and done! U can make ur oil as thick/thin as u want with any flavor or plain cannabis flavor.

Do not freeze or u will think ur liquid but to correct this u can cook ur solution on low till desired thickness.water will evaporate while glycol just thickens

Comment

Glycol works as a solvent but it works very slow and also looses its solventness after 30days of working thats why u need to add it in 2different stages.

Comment

Thanks Tyler_H, this is my new venture, I'm very interested and have a little vegetable glycerin mix going right now to check out. I will have to try this seems simple.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

It turns out very smooth and actualy sweet really nice to smoke and a nice buzz to glad I could help

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X