New to legal weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to legal weed

Hi all amazing thing happened to me today I went to the Dr about some other stuff and we started talking about my depression and anxiety and my Dr asked have u tried pot. I all most fell out my chair I said yea it does help but it's hard to get and I have a family to worry about I don't want to go to jail. I wasn't about to tell him I have a bedroom full of plants. So neways he got my paper work fill out and sent off he said it should be about a month before I see my card. Hehehehehhe

So my question is what does a mature plant mean. Because legal I will be able to have 7 immature and 2 mature. If mature is just a flowering plant or is it a plant ready for harvest. Because I would love to stay legal and grow as much as I can.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Congratulations!!! Wish I could be of assistance, but I don't know your state laws. Google mature+marijuana+plants+state. Should be near the top.

Madman

Comment

This can be different from state to state.

A rule of thumb

Seedling/Veg = Immature, though some states actually have limits on both

Flowering = Mature, this can range from, buds can be seen forming without visual aid to ripened buds ready to harvest

Processed = anything in the dry/cure phase or beyond, basically anything no longer growing. Note that some states have different limits of processed cannabis possession limits depending on if you grow or not. Growers usually have a larger limit available to have within their home.

But again, each State is different so check with your local NORML chapter or a local lawyer.
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks gg I'll look into that I am kinda at a loss as to how u can only have 2 oz but 2 plants is about 8 oz for me. I think I read that u have to burn the rest. I'll burn it all right.

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea typically you can usually have x amount (Oz's to "what's produced by the plant") as long as it's stored at the place it's grown. The other limits will usually only apply to non-growers or growers outside their home. Some States even use things like "a 6 month supply" etc.

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I find the 2 oz rule laughable. I grow 4 at a time, and if I only got a half o off each plant,it would hardly be worth the while lol.

My state allows up to 12 plants for personal growing. No way you only end up with 2oz if you have 12 plants going. It's almost like it's setup to fail. My state may actually be upping the limit to 10 oz. We will find out in November

Hello abadtrip, and congratulations on your medical Marijuana status and definitely a good call on not telling your doctor about your bedroom full of weed . It is true, it is a state to state regulation, my state is 1oz, 4 mature plants 12 seedlings and it breaks down like this:
      1oz of usable marijuana
      4 plant larger then 12 inchs around, and 12 tall.
      12 plants under 12 and 12.
      the MM laws here are in temporary order till next year and there is already re-writing happening, now the state is looking in to canopy size to affect number of plants so that's looking at square foot more than how many, do to thing like scrog, your state health department should have a Medical Marijuana page to give you your specific laws and NORML is a good resource to. once again congratulations
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys I live in Vermont do if any 1 is here growing in the mm game and knows more I'll do my own research on this.
        On a side note I found a whole bag of weed cookies in the back of the fridge. Gonna sleep well tonight.
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Status Operational Law Signed: 2004 QUALIFYING CONDITIONS Any patient receiving hospice care Cachexia or wasting…

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

Comment

I should probably just put this here so anyone can look up their State

The information provided on these pages is for informational purposes only and does not, and…

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

Comment

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again gg

• stevenics
            stevenics commented
            Editing a comment
            good info man , all of your posts are always right on. keep on keepin up the awesome info.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X