New Grower So Mango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grower So Mango

Hey everyone! I harvested my first grow, a Nirvana Somango last weekend. I used kindsoil and a viparspectra R900. This light is hot it was always 10 degrees hotter inside the tent than outside. I plan to do two plants but only one of 3 seeds sprouted. But I’m happy so far. I had no problems with this plant. I did the manifold and defoliation. The 4 outer colas grew big and the 4 inside ones were smaller. This is day 5 of drying the buds feel dry but all the small stems are still bendy. I put my trim in a jar last night after 4 days and it’s at 63% and 20g of trim I thought it was much less like only 5g. I’m curious how much bud I have of Sooomangooo.
    Last edited by MarkyJ; 01-18-2018, 01:10 PM.

I thought about getting that and the Papaya. However I got different strains.

Comment

Just bought a 3 pack of Somango from RQS and they're going to be in my next run. What can you tell me about her? Solid yields? Respond well to topping and manifolding? How tall did she get?
      Send us more pictures, I'd love to see them. Nice buds, congrats!

Comment

Couple ounces I guess.Good looking buds .

Comment

What's your grow setup? Indoors. Soil or hydroponics, and light? Thanks.

Comment

• Madman960
            Madman960 commented
            Editing a comment
            My bad, I see it's in the 1st post.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X