Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defoliation

Hey guys,

Just done my defoliation and these are the photos of my three girls in last days of veg (7-6 weeks from seedling). There's a Sativa (Belladonna - Paradise Seeds) and two indicas (Xingu and Durga Mata - Paradise Seeds) in 5 gal smart pots w/ 250W MH - now 250W HPS. Any thoughts or reviews? I think the defoliation in Belladonna was too much, she was way bushy along with Xingu and I've exagerated, but all the colas and tips are exposed for the flowering stretch. I've growed Durga Mata last run and she stayed short , therefore the defoliation was safer and fine.

I'm wondering about adding molasses to the 3rd-4th week of flowering, any advices?

Photos 3 and 5 are from Durga Mata's structure and the whole plant, then Beladonna 2 and 6 and finally Xingu 1 and 4. The last picture it's an overall from all the plants that I'm growing before the defoliation for comparison purposes. The clones on bottom left are an experiment, I'm keeping them in a solo cup to see what happens mostly because I don't have enough space for 5 other plants.

Mr Pot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Pot; 10-19-2017, 04:14 PM.

They look real good. Use organic molasses, it should say on the label 'sulfur free.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      .... and use molasses in the last 2 to 3 weeks of flowering around the final flush time, not the 3Rd or 4th week in.

• Mr Pot
      Mr Pot commented
      Editing a comment
      Last weeks, right? Around 1/2 tsp per gal?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. The last weeks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X