Dwc set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwc set up

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Wal-Mart air stones and the dual air pump the 20-60 gallon pump I want to use it on a 10 gallon tote.. will it work for a grow 1 plant or should I not waste my time with that set up???

I have not used it personally. However, many YouTube growers have. You could use the single outlet pump, run it to a T valve, ad run it back to itself to run a single stone with higher output.

Madman

Comment

Should work just fine however you want to make sure your temperature stay below 72 just my opinion I run a little cooler on m DWC my temperature sits at 64 constantly plants seem to love it ☮️ oh yeah hydroguard is a must also.

Comment

Howdy Cali, I have been using a dual outlet 127 GPH air pump with two 2" x 4" air stones in a 6 gallon reservoir (ten gallon tote). I am going to install a quad outlet pump with four of the same air stones on one of the reservoirs to see if there is any notable difference. The only problem that I have had with the dual stone setup is that the roots 'like' them so much that they become 'root bound' about half way thru the grow. This has required replacing the stones (removing or un binding them would result in too much root damage).
        Good luck with Your grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X