Female or Hermie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female or Hermie?

Hi guys, just looking for an expert opinion on if my girl has turned hermie on me. Thanks in advance for your replies.
    Attached Files

Boy it is hard to tell with the pictures your providing, can you give us the age of the plant and some.pics from were the fan leafs met the main stock?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Sure thing. Like this you mean? Its 3 - 4 weeks in to flowering, but ive had some issues. Thank you Mr Furley.

Comment

What's this, is it a pod/pods with out pistils growing out of it?

Comment

I think there are pistils coming from nearly all of them, or at least the beginnings of pistils. Hopefully the following pictures maybe more informative. (I should invest in a better camera lol)

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            You should get a Jeweler's loupe

Gavinm, to my untrained eye on herm's at this stage it looks like a stretchy plant or a re-veg but I wouldn't feel comfortable being the one to saying yes it is, but it is strange growing. You mention problems? What kind of problems?

Comment

yes i had to chop the top two buds, that suddenly wilted and died on me, ive had a few power/electricity outages, so Mr Furley, in your personal opinion, do you think I should throw throw it and start over? Thats what I am thinking, I cant see any tricomes or very few and I am fast losing heart with it. Thank you for your help anyways Mr Furley. Most appreciated.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Gavinm, power outage can cause a plant to herm especially if it happened in flowering. To be honest for 3-4 weeks, your buds are a little confused and underdeveloped looking but this can be a factor of many things
              For instance if you are growing under a low watt light, or had problems your plant may not develop properly and may not grow to there full potential, but it does not mean you won't harvest something and sometimes something is better then nothing so DON'T LOSE HEART! So I would like to ask about your growing environment, can you elaborate a little more.

Hey GAvin, I don't think Mr.Furley will mind ,if that's your only plant ,keep on growing her, You will be smoking bud in a month or so, that would be a waste to kill her.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Daas, you are always welcome at this party.

Thanks Mr Furley and of course DAAS.69, i take strength from you encouragement and will see her through till the end

About my growing environment, its slightly less than ideal, I am limited and trying to make the best of what I have to work with, I am running a 300w cfl dual spectrum, with two fans no outtake, but it gets plenty of fresh air circulating from the window next to it, which is always open, I switched nutrients from miracle grow (amateur) I know in veg to big bud at the start of flowering. Once again thanks, you guys do an awesome job here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X