scrog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! scrog

hi everyone, im thinking about doing SCROG, but theres a few thing i would like to ask,, firstly im going to use a 4ft x 4ft tent with one 600w light, and im going to grow one plant in a bubbler DWC, does anyone know if this would yield 500 grams dry bud????

Hey Mitch, what is the 600W light? Is it a true 600 watts at the wall? Like HPS? Your goal is about a pound in a 4x4 on one plant? A friend did a one plant scrog in a 4x4 and got 12 oz. That was using a 600W HPS in soil. So, with a really strong light, good genetics and everything dialed in I think it would be possible in DWC but it's an aggressive goal.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

thanks sheesh, ive got a lumii dimmable ballast, with a adjustawing avenger reflector, and a phillips greenpower lamp, all which as far as i know is one of the best hps light set ups in the uk, thanks for telling me about your friend (12 oz in soil) as its quite a larger yield in DWC,,, one thing thats not very clear to me is,am i supposed to have circular fans below the screen, or above or both???,, and should the lights off radiators be below the screen or above???

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I've read you should have a fan below the canopy to move air around and at least 1 fan above the canopy to put a light breeze over the plant. I'm about to embark on a scrog myself. Can't wait to see how yours goes.

• Sheesh
        Sheesh commented
        Editing a comment
        Mitch, if you need radiators to keep the grow space warm enough, be sure to get your plants off the floor, especially if it's concrete. The roots are sensitive to cold and if the plants are on the floor, that cold will get at your pots and roots. Where to place the heaters? I don't think it really matters. Just warm up that space enough for good plant health and be safe!

yeah mate cool keep in touch, what country are you in???

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good ole USA. How about you?

london uk....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X