Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant Training. Am i doing it right ?

hey guys,

sorry to bother u again but i found the Plant Training Guide on GWE and i just want to know if I'm doing it right.
    if I understood it right i have to bend the Plant to the side so that the light hits the lower colas so that they start growing faster/stronger.
    so that's what i did. at least i think so
    please have a look at my pic's and tell me what you think.

also, please look at the last two pic's from my younger one and tell me if I should Top/FIMing her or if she is still to young.

and like always

thanks a lot for your support guys

Looks like a good start to me. Just do a little at a time and she will get used to the bend and start growing more branches towards the light. For topping, I can't see through the leaves to count the nodes. I wait until there are 6 nodes and the 7th is just starting. Then top just above the 3rd node. Use the GWE tutorial for guidance. You need to be careful not to cut the 2 growth shoots. Others top earlier than me - it's up to you but the number # rule IMO is only top / Fim a healthy plant and yours looks nice and healthy to me.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Originally posted by Sheesh View Post
      Looks like a good start to me. Just do a little at a time and she will get used to the bend and start growing more branches towards the light. For topping, I can't see through the leaves to count the nodes. I wait until there are 6 nodes and the 7th is just starting. Then top just above the 3rd node. Use the GWE tutorial for guidance. You need to be careful not to cut the 2 growth shoots. Others top earlier than me - it's up to you but the number # rule IMO is only top / Fim a healthy plant and yours looks nice and healthy to me.
      thank you Sheesh for your advice. if u have good experience with waiting for the 7th node i will do so too. i got all my wisdom from u guys here in the forum anyways and so far u guys are always right.
      thanks a lot

i put two more pics from my little one inside and the last two pic is my big one that i bend over.
      thanks to

alltatup
      Dagmar
      D.A.A.S.69
      NebulaHaze

They saved her !
      Last edited by John_Thai; 10-18-2017, 06:41 AM. Reason: tipo

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X