No announcement yet.

Am i doing something wrong ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.furley pretty bad on my part that u remeber that and i didnt lol. Tha k u so much !! And how much of either of the 3 do i add to water ?? I dont want to lower it 2 much. Im using ph strips :/ gotta save some money !

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Nickrivard420 no worries man, I just like to keep myself accountable.
      Just start to experiment with a home remedy and remember that you need to check your ph after nutrients you maybe adding to the excessively flush plant.

Mr.furley And how much water do u add to your plants what size of.pot do u have? When should i give it nutes?

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Nickrivard420
      I grow in coco and perlite mix which is lot different then soil so Please don't follow my feeding style it is not the same as soil.
      I add 1.25 gallons of nutrients mix, then the next water is 1.5 to 2 gallons of ph water. I'm in a 5 gallon fabric pots.
      If your growing in soil you should have to add nutes. At least not for a minute.

Nickrivard420 what's this spot and what's up with you leaf tips? Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-26 19.32.55.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	422.7 KB
ID:	139699
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley i had it to close to the light or my doughter might have got a hold of it :s bahaha

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X