No announcement yet.

Am i doing something wrong ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also i took this leaf off and i want to trim some of the leaves it seems lile it could be getting more light penitraition, think it would be a good idea ? If so what leaves are best ? I dont want to effect my overall yield and quality.
    What do u think of my low stress training ? Canuck147 Newf Mr.furley
    kingfish oldjarhead100
    Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-22-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

NickN, I personally would not remove any leaf at this stage, standing over your plant you can see through to the soil I would let it bush up some more. If/when you remove leaf, take BIG fan leaf blocking growth tips and lower leafs not getting light.
      your training looks good, keep it flat, Circle the pot.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Looking real good Nickrivard420 . I would transplant to final pot now. At this stage they are growing their roots, so not much vertical growth but are growing underneath.
        Easy to drown them at this stage also, as new growers don't understand why they aren't growing up - when they are growing down. I can say that cuz I have overwatering in the past. One learns from ones mistakes - so don't be disappointed when you err - just hope they are all small and correctable.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Canuck147 Mr.furley
          Hey guys was wondering if i could transplant this in to a smaller pot? Im trying to save as much room as possible and its way to big.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            No! Not a good idea to down size. But if have to I guess. Why is it to big?;what is your grow space size?

Comment

oldjarhead100 kingfish Newf

Comment

I was also gonna transplant my seedlimg soon too about a week maybe 2.... one of my seedlimg was burimg and drying out at the ends so i cut the dried parts good idea ? Any other tips advice ?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Your first picture looks like nutrient burn, your forth picture looks like a little nitrogen deficiency, are you checking you PH going in and coming out? Are you feeding any nutrients or not? Where you flushing these plants like your buddy told you to before you ask on here?

It's time to transplant out of the solo cups. Once the leaves hit the edge of the cup, the roots are hitting the cup too. That big clay pot is a nice size but what about drainage? Cannabis must have drainage holes in the containers to allow oxygen to the roots.
              4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree with you on transplant, I hope he does it pretty soon too.

I would have transplanted a few days ago, and no not to a smaller pot.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Sheesh D.A.A.S.69 Canuck147 how does this look ? Im movining in 5 days gonna have more room

Comment

Mr.furley ?????

Comment

Nickrivard420 it is good practice that when your young plant leafs outgrow the diameter of your pot that your roots probably have to and it's time to transplant those bigger pots will do a much better job, make sure they have drainage.

are you checking you PH going in and coming out? Are you feeding any nutrients or not? Where you flushing these plants like your buddy told you to before you ask on here?
                    Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-26-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Yes i feed it and and i flushed it a few times, i check my ph going in, my tap water is about 7 and i dilute it with distilled water yo bring it to about 6.2, i domt know if its good to do it this way but i cant afford to get ph up and down atm. Mr.furley

Comment

Also Mr.furley i just fed my clone, the one in the big pot 4litters its been 20 min and still no water coming out shoud i put more ?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                          Mr.furley commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would not if you are in soil. Make sure it drys out before your next watering

I remember your other thread about your buddy's watering advice.
                        My buddy told me to burry my stem 5 inchs,transplant it to a bigger pot and the top it right away was this a good ideaa ?? Tips advice? I can post a new pic of it

if your growing in soil and have flushed to that extent you've most likely have removed most nutrients from the soil and will need to give nutrients.
                        if you have transplanted your clones into good soil I wouldn't water with nute to runoff or flush . It looked like you have nutes burn, your soil,if reputable will carry nutes already at a minimum for little while.

you can use Lime, lemon, and/or vinegar to lower your pH.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                          Mr.furley commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ps. The biggest problem with new grows is the misconception that more water, more nutrs equal bigger plants this is not true. It leds to nute burn/ toxicity and overwatering.
                          P.s.s keep us posted.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X