Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are they doing?

Comment

Eh, smelled like vicks vapor rub and buds were underdeveloped and airy.....I think I watered way too much. I also heard sulfur will make your plants grow more of the terpene ghat smells like camphor, you ever heard that? I have well water that smells like eggs bad and was using that to flush. I now know the secret to watering autos and hopefully changing the water I use will help the smell.
      5x3 grow area
      advanced platinum p450
      Greentree growers blend X happy frog
      1 strawberry banana
      1 blue cheese
      1 Amnesia
      all in veg

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        I've never heard using sulfur that way before, but definitely let us know how it works for you! When it comes to smell, it's very important to start with a good strain and control your humidity and temperature throughout the late flowering stage and while drying/curing. Extreme conditions (especially heat) can cause a reduction in smell. Curing buds properly (http://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing) in glass jars is also very important to bringing out the best smell and can make a significant difference. Smell typically improves and intensifies during the curing process. Another great way to increase bud smell is to grow using composted "living" soil: http://www.growweedeasy.com/organic-super-soil Hope that helps

I wasn't trying to use sulfur that way, it's in my tap water and didn't know it would make them smell like that. It's not a good thing by any means, smells horrible so I can't use my tap water anymore. I'm gonna start a sweet seeds bloody skunk and see if I can do any better with less water that doesn't come from my well. I'll keep everyone posted and maybe do a journal on it.
      5x3 grow area
      advanced platinum p450
      Greentree growers blend X happy frog
      1 strawberry banana
      1 blue cheese
      1 Amnesia
      all in veg

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X