Stigmas-Pistils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stigmas-Pistils

I was jus wondering how many days it took before you saw pistils on your autoflowers. The last 2 , that I grew took 21days for one 25 days for the other. The 2 I'm growing now, 1 is still too young to show pistils, but the other is 36 days old, and still not showing, what's up??? Thanks in advance for any help. She is an Afghan Kush Ryder. Thanks again. PS- akr are supposed to finish in under 75 days from seed.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-16-2017, 07:48 AM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

And you're growing inside, right? Again, each individual seed is gonna do its own thing... Be patient, I'll bet she throws pistils/stigmas this week!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I agree with that Alltatup, but day 36 an she's supposed to be ready to harvest according to them between 60-70 days from seed, if she's autoflower she better haul some ass, is all i got to say or she's out of here, you ever heard of one taking 36 days to show pistils?
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear ya, DAAS: kick her to the curb if she doesn't behave herself.

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        You could always try to force that one to flower by taking it away from the lights for 12 hours day. I don't know if you would have to keep it that way the rest of the grow though

All my autos have had pistils around the 4 week mark.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 147, I ain't never grown but 2 autos all the way to harvest, but everwhere I read its just like you say 3or4 weeks, mine showed on day 21 an the dr,Kipling was just a few days later. This one is loaded with preflower, but no pistils, she looks like she's on the verge of doing something. But wtf, it's damn near to long now for her to be done in 70-75 days, she's stretching like a bitch, . Thanks 147 , she might be a slo-poke I reckon

I have a buddy who grows outside and always photos, this year he ended up with a few autos and he never buys those . They had to have mixed them up at the supplier. Possible that u could have a photo seed mixed in?

Comment

Thanks Joker, that might be what happened, I know if I worked at one of the seed banks, I'd be so high, I'm sure I'd get some orders mixed up to. Looks like she's trying to do something since this morning, maybe she's fixing to get on with the program, all i know if she wants to live, she better hurry up. Thanks alot Joker.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X