Contortions anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contortions anyone??

Hello all, I hope you are well........this is a "Sin Tra Bajo" auto from BF, the medium is ecothrive pre-charged mixed with some perlite, she is in a 12ltr fabric pot folded over/in half(basically a 6 Ltr!), she is under a 315w Lec sunshine and I am trying out some new nutrients, coco the clown dude lol, I have not topped this girl as the breeder claims 4wks veg/4wks bloom and I thought she would not recover well enough or quick enough!!
    . She is 30 days old today and I have started to ease off the nitrogen part of her feed as she transitions into flower. I had my first broken branch(?)during lst heavy handedness.....d'oh lol.....I wrapped her in electricians tape and she drooped for one evening only!!!...it was nearly a total break too.....anyway here are some pics, I'm going to try for regular updates and any advice/comments are welcome, thank you
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Morning Vapo69, oh yeah, she is mighty pretty, looks like she is fixing to blast off under that 315, nice work
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude, I think you are right, she is about ready to boom lol

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      On the Afghan Kush Ryder I'm growing, she was on day 34 before I first saw any stigmas-pistils on her. If yours isn't showing any right now, I bet its within a day or two. Yours is very nice 69

This is the first update since 15th of october, 26 days ago on my BF sin tra bajo......I have only one picture and I will say that I will probably NEVER grow a plant like this again as it is really really boring(I find!) I have removed all the ties as she didn't need them anymore.....and she is just sitting there.....soaking up the CMH and doing what she does....without me helping boo hoo lol she will provide and she is healthy so please don't think I am moaning, "sin tra bajo" translates as "without work" so I kind of knew it would be a boring grow lol......any comments welcome

Comment

• GreenDragonRon
      GreenDragonRon commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks good.

You did all the hard work in veg, all you have to do now is some defoliation and watch her produce those buds.

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you GreenDragonRon Dude

Hello all, this is another girl I have at the moment, I have just worked the nitro part of her feed down and she is ready to pop, so i will be increasing her bloom feed from today, also adding some pk soon....enjoy!!

Comment

Hello GWE, the sin tra bajo I have got at the moment......she is healthy, shown no problems......at all!!!!....she has a few brown pistils showing and she is close to harvest.......I took some flash pics and im sure you will agree she is Purdy!!...Thanks to any and all who look in

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Vapo, she is AWFUL PURDY!!!!!!!!

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why thank you lil' lady

that looks sweet!!!
      4'x 6' x 8' room
      2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
      sunshine mix #4
      mega crop nutes
      current grow
      cd-1
      jack herer
      afghan kush
      green doctor

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Camk , much appreciated.....the flash has really caught the trichs well, looks like someone has spilt sugar on her lol

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey 69, She really is as pretty as you can get, just as pretty as any you see in books, magazines or any where else for that matter.
        That IS one pretty plant, good job.

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you dude.......on this one, she really did do all the work lol

Evening GWE, this is a NCH x SH that I have growing at the moment(Mephisto freebie!) I am full blast with the bloom nutes and boosters on her at the moment and she is responding well...fingers crossed she will be an even canopy.....any comments or advice is welcome

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great Vapo , I've got some of those beans in the fridge.
        SBT looks great too, so fast I missed it!

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey BTB, thanks man, the STB is 3 days over but the pistils are browning nicely.....the NCH x SH "Cheese Hound" lol is quick at 35 days too.

Hello everyone,............I hope everybody is well and ready to celebrate this time of year.......these are a couple pics of what I have in my tent at the moment, the bigger girl is a Mephisto Blue Toof and the seedling is Dinafem Moby Dick.......both are auto and on a 18/6 'shine schedule.......as always any comments/advice will be ignored and frowned upon haha Happy Growing All
      Last edited by Vapo69; 12-19-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        BEAUTIFUL mainline!!! Ignore that!!!!!

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha Thanks alltatup ......I can't ignore you lol......I forgot to say only bad advice/comments are ignored lol

Hey all........this is the blue toof today......9 days later......she has about a week left....i took all her ties off about 5 days ago.......I used the flash for these pics......also I changed to 24/0 about 3 days ago.......enjoy
      Last edited by Vapo69; 12-28-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you alltatup ....she is pretty

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Vapo69, man that is a beautiful plant, she's very nice.Is that Mephisto plant ? How many days old ??

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey D.A.A.S.69 ...yes she is mephisto, good eye dude....she is 52 days old

Hello all.....this is a Moby Dick Auto from Dinafem, she got a tie down today......enjoy

Comment

Hello all...........I hope everybody is well.........this is the same Moby dick auto just 12 days later.......she is taking off well

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow... that's gonna look amazin in flower...

• Vapo69
          Vapo69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope so.....and thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X