seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeds

Anybody else have problems with ordering from Bud Aroma? Ben 11/2 months, nothing. Won't answer email, & if they do they say "we'll have an answer in 24-48 hrs. Have order #, confirmation, everything but seeds. These people are thieves, I've read numerous other posts from people saying the same thing,so don't order from them unless ya like ta git ripped off.

Hey peenster, I sure hate to hear that, but I'll be honest, I've never even heard of that place. I get mine from the places listed on GWE, an ain't never had a problem yet. Maybe they will still get them to you., better late than never.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Hey bro I'm sorry to hear that , just like D,A,A,S,69 said I have never heard of that seed bank, I've only delt nirvana seeds and seedsman and never had a problem

Comment

Originally posted by peenster View Post
        Anybody else have problems with ordering from Bud Aroma? Ben 11/2 months, nothing. Won't answer email, & if they do they say "we'll have an answer in 24-48 hrs. Have order #, confirmation, everything but seeds. These people are thieves, I've read numerous other posts from people saying the same thing,so don't order from them unless ya like ta git ripped off.
        You should have researched the company before ordering. Get an order in to Seedsman and you will have your seeds in 10 days or less.

Comment

Yeah sorry bout that peenster, I sure hope they still arrive. I never heard of them either.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Wow, sounds like a bunch of f in douchebags, try msnl Netherlands or, True North seed bank, seedsman seeds lots of reputable places what a bummer man. ☮️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X