Need help for BHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help for BHO

Guys I need help. I would like to ask for any advice from anyone who know BHO extraction. I'am using Korean brand that is cheap and it seems like the outcome is really bad. I tried it and it taste different from what I've tasted before. It tastes weird I can't explain it. My cousin said it taste funny. I am thinking of changing the brand I'm using but I don't have any idea what will I purchase. It would be great if anyone can give me some advice.

purchase what, ?
    actual smokable product or the extraction equipment?

Comment

sorry late response steve. Extraction equipment.

Comment

Comment

I've made it a few times, but don't really gravitate to it.
          All you need is the can of butane, the glass dildo thing to pack your flower into, the screen and a Teflon or silicone pan/bowl for the BHO to drip into.
          ALWAYS OUTSIDE and away from anything that might ignite. A butane explosion is a very bad thing.
          My preference is EverClear tincture. Safer, pulls out more stuff from the plant (including stuff some people don't want), cheaper. The tinctures can be made edible or for vape.
          We have local "smoke shops" that carry everything you need. Beats buying online where everybody in the world knows what you're buying and where its going.

Comment

The brand of butane used makes a huge difference but it has been years since I used to make wax and can not remember a brand name for u but I can tell u to never use clipper

Comment

Never skimp on cheap butane. Will only hurt the quality and your lungs, Maybe try pressing rosin?

Comment

If you're experiencing issues with your BHO extraction, it might be worth considering upgrading your equipment. The Korean brand you're using could be affecting the quality of your outcome. Investing in higher-quality BHO extraction equipment can significantly improve the taste and overall quality of your product. Look for reputable brands known for their reliability and performance, you can check their reviews before buying any. Switching to better equipment could help you achieve the results you're aiming for.
                Last edited by kurtgleason; 04-06-2024, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Here home BHO is prohibited, it is considered to dangerous for home use, do check your local laws.

Comment

Don't do that sort of stuff, man. ISO or BHO, or other derivatives. No matter what they say there is always going to be some residue left over in your product. You really want to be consuming butane??? Just process bubble hash with ice water. You'll get a 100% pure product and zero contaminants that will cause who knows what sort of physical ailments.

Comment

You need a vacuum chamber to extract the butane from the finished product. Without it it's very hard to achieve good quality. You can try using a hair dryer in the hot setting for a few minutes. You'll see the bubbles as the butane evaporates. Once you don't see any bubbles you've done all you can

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X