Clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Clone

My buddy told me to burry my stem 5 inchs,transplant it to a bigger pot and the top it right away was this a good ideaa ?? Tips advice? I can post a new pic of it transplanted when i get home
    Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-13-2017, 02:00 PM.

All of my clones I put into a 5 gallon container- no transplanting from one pot to another- the depth is really depending on the length of your stalk, about 1/3 should be in the dirt, pack lightly and then drench it- the least amount of air the better.

Comment

And don't top it right away, you've already shocked it enough

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Listen to this post.

Thats what i tried tellimg my buddy. Will i still be alright ??? Alaskawookie
      Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-13-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I wish i asked someone that new what tjey were talking about

Comment

Welcome Nick,
          you should clip 1/4 off the ends of your fan leafs off do DO NOT CUT THE TWO TOP GROWTH TIP! put them in the.dark from 72 hour, you need to convince the plant to stop making new leafs and shift gears to make roots.
          and read read read......
          Cloning is one of the easiest and fastest ways for cannabis growers to make many new (and basically free) weed plants at once! Learn how to start cloning today!
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley when u say growth tips do u mean the tops ??? Beacause if so its to late i fimmed the top and bottom. my buddy really messed it up. And when i transplanted it there was a lot of roots. Think i should still put in dark for 72 hours ?? And my seedling are under my mh bulb 600 watts. They look pretty good thanks for your help hope to get more help !!

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are rooted then they are established plants. I would be talking about fresh cut clone that have not rooted. If you have roots they should be treated as a transplant and considered a young plant in that case I would 1) disregard my lighting/cutting statement 2) don't do anymore to them but put them on a watering schedule till you see them growing new growth. 3) still read read read.....
              Mr.F

Mr.furley thank you so much man!! Should i be givimg it food ?? Drain it ?? Im using pro mix for my soil
            I know drainage is always good but what about in its condition ? Sorry first time growing:/ thanks again

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              I would not feed, your soil Sould have nutes to start you off, let it dry out before you water again should only take a couple of day depending on pot size.. Start reading as much as you can and ask as many questions as you need you are in the right place.
              Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Ps thanks for use alot of picks it really helps tremendously

Right on sometimes its really hard to get an answer out of google seaeches no wat i mean ?... and ya its in a really big pot! So i wont have to transplant it again dont know if that was a good idea ?. So i dont have to drain i guess since im not feeding ?

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Nickrivard420,
              I don't use Google, I use this forum. Some really experienced friendly peeps in here, the Website was one of my first Internet search (got luck I guess) and after a month of reading I found the forum to ask my question.
              What do you mean by drain?

Mr.furley Like once a week poor enough watter through your soil until the watter coming out is almost clear.but i think its only for getting rid of the old food build up. Or is that bull shit ?

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be a flush, if you need it. But if you plan on doing it once a week, say goodbye to your plants as you will drown them.

Well that good to know. Thank u !!!

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Water them when they are dried out. They will thank you in the long run

Yeah just what 147 said, water only when dry, pick up your pot when it's dry and you will see how light the pot is, after watering your plant pick up the pot again and you will see how heavy it is. Don't water again till the pot is light again, it's really easy way to tell if they need water. Good Luck Nick420
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X