Blue Dream Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Dream Advice

This will be my 2nd grow in a 3x3x6 tent with a 400 watter. I know she tends to grow taller so I’m trying to be proactive so I won’t get caught off guard. I plan on topping, LST and scrogging to try and keep her shorter. What I’m wanting to know (if possible) is...would it be advantageous to grow 2 girls in 5gals or 1 girl and just veg longer to try and fill the screen? Would 2 even fit in a 3x3x6 space?
    1st Grow: 2 Nirvana NL’s, FFOF, FF Trio nutes, 3x3x6 tent, 3 gal pots = 6.86 oz dried
    Current Grow: 1 HSO Blue Dream (germinating)

Hi AntiSocial, "less big or more small" is a quandry for sure.
    I grow 6 autos in 3 gal smart pots of coco in a 2x4 tent. This is a squeeze but with pepper cages and topping and training I manage it okay.
    I'd say that the risk of growing only one plant is that it may not be very good. The hard truth is not all seeds have the same potential. By growing 2 plants you can afford to screw one up or have it be stunted and still get a good harvest from the other. Another issue will be height, just one plant in a very big pot could get very tall, smaller pots help limit the height a plant can grow to.
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Good advice from BTB. That size tent I would grow autos as well. Easier to control the vertical growth. Plus they are easier to grow. Get em started and turn your lights on 20/4 or more if desired.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X