Red poison turning purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red poison turning purple

Whats going on my friends , here r my red poison looking nice buds r turning purple and starting to smell sweet , poison number 2 is still growing I have to bend her every day she is only on week 6 ,, the kush is looking good but it's not growing as fast as I would like but she is doing good I only did LST on them , had a little problem my fan fell on hush number 2 and hurt my baby it gave her a trim job , I didn't cut her down hoping it didn't get to stressed out by the fan being on her ,,,

Looking good Little - I love the smell of terpenes in the morning - smells like 'success'.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u my friend , lol yes the smell is lovely in the morning

Yes sir Little those are very nice. I see where you have been bending her out of the light, how close do you normally put your leds. That purple is mighty pretty. Pretty plants.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u D.A.A.S ,, I keep the LED about 12 " to 18" poison number 2 just don't want to stop growing at first I just kept moving the light but I went as far as I could move it so I had to bend her now she is only 2 " from the light I only could bend the top the only spot that's soft cuz if I could bend her more I would so I keep an eye on her every day ,, she is fine just that little problem the buds look good nice dark purple almost black and she smells wonderful, ,, the kush is growing slow but it's looking good ,,, D.A.A.S thank u for checking out my babies I really appreciate ur comments

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very welcome my friend, and again that purple nug is beautiful. HappyGrowing

I'll bet kush # 2 ends up yielding some good bud in spite of the injury!! Lookin good, Little!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I said the same thing it's funny u said it to me but u right , and thank u my friend

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X