Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baked Brothers THC liquid anyone ever try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baked Brothers THC liquid anyone ever try?

I am looking for THC that I can medicate in non smoking places like a cruise ship. Anyone ever try this stuff? I was looking at a 600MG bottle for my next cruise vacation

Hey DKN, you ain't trying to mainline it are you ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Smuggle it in internally.................
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is weed illegal in international waters ?

Comment

• GRAND
              GRAND commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it is

Morning DKN, you reckon that liquid will get you high like smoking does?? If it does I damn sure want some.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup
              Here's how to make your own top shelf medicine: http://www.ardentcannabis.com/educat...ecarboxylation
              Looks like an ad for a Nova machine.

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
                Morning DKN, you reckon that liquid will get you high like smoking does?? If it does I damn sure want some.
                I am going on a California coastal cruise weed is OK just can not smoke on the ship. I hear the affects of this product are potent with over 6 hour high it will be absorbed in my mucus membrane and the affects last!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Heck yeah, I need me some. That sounds like the ticket, y'all enjoy your cruise an let us know how good that medicine is. Stay safe.

To many people, edibles are an ideal way to consume cannabis without the attached smell and taste, however it often takes anywhere from 90 to 120 minutes for the full effect to settle in. Some medical patients are unable to receive relief through combustion or vaporization because of their health, and therefore, cannabis infused food provides the medical benefits in a more user-friendly fashion. Despite its ease and convenience, oral consumption is essentially signing up to consume however many milligrams of THC is found inside. With that in mind, if you’re not aware of the correlation between your tolerance and how much active cannabinoids are present, it’s best to start with half and eat the rest later if needed.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Under the tongue is the fastest way to get the good stuff out of decarbed cannabis compounds: goes straight into the bloodstream.

Eat cannabis on an empty stomach for faster absorption.
                  Last edited by alltatup; 10-10-2017, 06:13 PM.

• Jason
                  Jason commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I taste my EverClear tincture, it takes 15-30 min. for effects to kick in. 20 ml to 30 ml mixed into an iced drink (vodka/soda preferred here) and it hits pretty quickly. I've also evaporated the alcohol out, packed a gel cap and tried that. Same effect, but you wait for an hour or so. Liquid intake is way faster. I could try that little bit of goo under the tongue, but, I'm afraid of what it would taste like.

It's probably just a vegetable glycerin extract DKN, just make yourself some green dragon, it sends me for a ride. You can put it in a pina colada, daiquiri, you know with one of those umbrellas, sitting on a deck chair in the Sun oh wait that's you not me never mind back to my snow.
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's another tequila sunrise....

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds just like a Brompton Cocktail to me. Yes they are good.

• All illegal drugs, including medications without proper prescriptions. This includes legal intoxicant synthetic or “designer” drugs also known as “Legal Highs” such as Lysergamides, Opioids, Methoxetamine, Synthetic Cannabis, Betel Nuts or Kava (Cava).
                • Medical Marijuana
                • Poisons

Comment

The above is the cruise ship rules regarding Cannabis on bored ship. I think I fall within these posted rules anyway I have a doctor order and patent ID card I think I am good for ship security screening if that is, my meds. are discovered anyway. The starting point is LA CA. and as we all know weed is OK in California so local laws should be no problem (possession wise) at least they wont toss me in jail. All cruise ships are registered outside US for cheep laber reasons, so no Federal worry's like a air plane trip. Smoking or Vaping is STRICTLY forbidden! doing so will get you tossed off ship. Thats why I chose this Baked Brother syrup for my cruise! 80MG of this stuff a brass pole and a bottle of fine scotch is realy all you should need on a cruise!
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-12-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Dont be this guy!!!!!

Last edited by dontknownuttin; 10-12-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I think I figured out the dosage for this stuff 3ML (a tee spoon twice a day total 6ML a day)

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        teaspoon = 5 ml.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X