• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes

Does anyone use eye protection with lights on is it recommended

I do not but it is recommended i read the hps affects your eyes over time

Comment

I tried using a welders mask but my dog didn't know me and bit!

Comment

I would definitely invest in a pair of glasses. Damage to the eyes can be cumulative. Plus your eyes are saved from the crazy color you see afterwards in normal light.
        It's also nice seeing your girl in naturally balanced color when sporting a pair.

Comment

ummmm.......it even says on the instructions not to look at the lights - one gets a bit disoriented the first few times one goes in the tent and not looking at the lights but only the first few times
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

If you are concerned about damaging your eyes, then yes...it would be wise to invest in a pair. If, however, you are like me and do everything you can to not look at your light...you may not need them. You could also try regular sun glasses although they are more designed for whiter light, not yellow.
            Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
            Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

I went about a week with my LEDs and no protection....not particularly fun especially since at that time my 'grow tent' was a cardboard box wall. I'm strapped for cash with my grow but the $25 I spent for a pair of good glasses is worth it IMO (I have some mild vision problems anyway and don't want to make things worse).
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

I bought a pair, like 10 bucks on amazon. They just hang in my tent..... I may put them on when I'm in there for awhile. Other than that noooope. I'd say invest though. 10 bucks ain't bad even if you end up to not like wearing them.
                3rd Grow
                Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
                Tent- 4x4x6.5
                Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
                Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
                Pots- 3gal fabric
                Nutrients- None

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X