Avoiding budrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avoiding budrot

My gsc is being assaulted with on and off heavy rain the next 2 days and want to go another 10 days. Any tips on best way to avoid budrot? Would removing a bunch of fan leaves help? I cant cover her or she will stand out too much
    Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
    4'x4'x7' grow tent
    General Organics Go Box
    ProMix HP
    1>3>7 gal smartpots
    Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Sounds like that's about all you can do, if you can't move them, that and pray for good weather. Price for growing outdoors, take the good with the bad. But I sure love growing outdoors, but some years it's hell. Some just right
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Are u able to add big fans by them? The fans will push a lot of the rain off them.

Comment

I was facing the same problem with the rains from Harvey and Irma (hurricanes) so I used a 6'X6'X6' pop-up greenhouse tent. I had to cut away 20-25% of the plant but it's been 7-10 days and it looks like I got rid of all signs of the mold and bud rot. I hope. I also added a large fan. But I only had one plant that was about 4'X4'. I purchased the greenhouse for around $100 at a local nursery.
        Last edited by Dagmar; 10-08-2017, 12:24 PM.
        I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
        Blue Mystic (7 gal)
        VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
        Coco Coir w/30% perlite
        Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Shaking off the water on the buds helps a fan works better. Immature buds r better than no bud at all ! Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the responses everyone. I shook her off and am going to hit with some warm dry air from a propane firepit and fan setup. Shes resisted rot in storms of similair nature over the past few weeks... so... I will keep posted
            Current Grows:

GSC and SWEET TOOTH (flowering)

Platinum LED P600 x 2 (380 w draw at the wall each)
            4'x4'x7' grow tent
            General Organics Go Box
            ProMix HP
            1>3>7 gal smartpots
            Well water PH 6.38

SOUR BUBBLE, SOUR STRAWBERRY, LIFESAVER, GHOST OG x LEMON, BUBBA KUSH in veg

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X