First Grow in new setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow in new setup

So my current grow problems i had (other thread ) motivated me to get good equipment .
    grow tent 4X4X7
    3, 2gal dwc buckets
    strain 2 white willow , 1 blueberry
    nutrients - Rocket Grow & Bloom at half dose
    Lights 1000 full spec LED 24"
    humidity 54%
    temp 87
    PH 6.3

photos just taken at 7 days Veg

Looks awsome u should have fun in that tent. But i would Change your clear airlines to black or uv proof blue also u might want to look into 5 gallon buckets because they start drinking alot. Mine at week 6 drink about 5 gal each a week.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• allmyown
      allmyown commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks abadtrip,the bucket part i understand , i actually debate on 5gal. But the clear airline part im still a novice so can you enlighten me

Wow, looks nice allmyown with clear air lines and the grow lights you can develop bacteria the blue/black ones don't allow for light to penatrate. But I like the new setup, good luck with your grow!!

Comment

• allmyown
      allmyown commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Grand, im get right on that!

looks good man, Nothing like a shitty grow to get you to upgrade,, now itll be good grows that make you want to upgrade to get even better grows, and ease of use becomes more and more important, i spent more on a controller and an auto doser than the whole setup when i use it. i only use it with the 32pot system , and ive only had the chance to use the system twice so far. but in january i should be coming into some more grow space and im hoping to set it all back up then.

Comment

please keep posting pics so we can watch them mature and try our best to help you in anyway we can. !!!!

Comment

• allmyown
        allmyown commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed appreciated Stevenics Thank You

Looks like you're off to a great start allmyown. Nice setup. Mind if I ask how much was your tent? I'm looking around for something that's not in the price range of the Gorilla Grow tent lol.
      I'll be starting an LED grow myself pretty soon, so your growth will be interesting to follow.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• allmyown
        allmyown commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought the tent on amazon from progrow for 109, very sturdy and easy to assemble

pics messed up the first post
      Attached Files
      Last edited by THComa; 10-07-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• allmyown
        allmyown commented
        Editing a comment
        niceeeeeeeee

I've just completed my first grow cycle, i'll go through my easy set up and the results.
      Kind LED K3 L450, FFOF soil and tri of nutrients, MSNL auto flowering 2-OG Kush, 1-Big Bud, 1-Pineapplexpress (gift).
      The OGK and BB were mnsl and did great 6' tall and the PE was an auto that someone gave me and couldn't keep up and got choked out and died.
      The yield was about 90 gms per plant dried and cured and the potency is very high on the OGK and the BB was pretty good too.
      Some people don't like autos because they tried them and they're lower potency and stringy/fluffy, maybe they should try again.
      18/6 365 just add water and when they start getting close to harvest start the next grown cycle and cut weeks out of the grow cycles.
      THComa

Comment

UPDATE :
        Started this grow from seed in rapid rooter around 9/26 - 2 white widow , 1 blueberry .
        grow tent 4X4X7 - 2 6" fans blowing
        3, 2gal dwc buckets
        strain 2 white widow , 1 blueberry
        nutrients - Rocket Grow & Bloom at half dose - 5ml each of hydroguard
        Lights 1000 full spec LED 24" - 18/6
        humidity 54%
        temp 87
        PH 6.3

I broke the stem to my blueberry plant about 4 days ago , tried to save her, but had to lay her to rest. So i still have my 2 white widow at 9 Days Veg.

Comment

UPDATE
          White Widow 13 days of Veg. The left plant growth is a little slower . i will top in about another 15 days . Give her 7day to recover from topping , tie her down and flip to 12/12.

Grow tent 4X4X7 - 2 6" fans blowing
          2, 2gal DWC Buckets
          strain 2 white widow
          humidity 49%
          temp 81
          PH 6.3

Comment

Changed reservoirs today , white widow 15 days Veg. Gonna top them tomorrow , give them 7 days to recover then flip to 12/12

2, 2gal DWC Buckets
            strain 2 white widow
            humidity 51%
            temp 81
            PH 6.3

Comment

UPDATE :
              22 days Veg. I been using Rocket Grow & Bloom nutrients , but due to short supply I did a full reservoir change , switching nutrients to RX Bloom A-B, flipping to 12/12

2, 2gal DWC Buckets
              strain 2 white widow
              nutrients - RX Bloom A-B @ 20ml at mild dose per gal - 5ml each of hydroguard
              Lights 1000watt full spec LED 24" - day 1 of 12/12
              humidity 51%
              temp 80
              PH 6.5

Comment

He'll yea your gana kill it with your new equipment I'm subbed

Comment

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Also I'm sure u know but there r a few strains that smell a lot less than normal buds it's something I've been looking into for self preservation cuz even tho I have ms this state will throw the book at me im sure

• allmyown
                  allmyown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i am running a Grnpower P1000, 100pcs 10w full spectrum LED , and the tent is 4x4x7. heat and humidity has been manageable . plants loving it so far! Actually the 6" exhaust fan & Carbon filter im purchasing tomorrow

• St.buds
                  St.buds commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice should have plenty of room now and u want have to worrie bout the smell to much once u hook up tht carbon filter

What kind of led did you go with?

Comment

• allmyown
                  allmyown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Grnpower P1000, 100pcs 10w full spectrum LED

UPDATE :
                Day 7 of flowering , full reservoir change , one of the white widow growth has been much slower than other .gonna up the hydroguard and see if growth improve . The other photos is the ventilation setup i am putting in tomorrow .

2, 2gal DWC Buckets
                strain 2 white widow
                nutrients - RX Bloom A-B @ 20ml at mild dose per gal - 5ml each of hydroguard
                Lights 1000watt full spec LED 24" - day 7 of 12/12
                humidity 54%
                temp 80
                PH 6.5
                Last edited by allmyown; 10-28-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X