Bud in a box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud in a box

I harvested my outside grow about two weeks ago,hung to dry but I won't b able to jar and burp as normal (going in the hospital for 5 to7 days) came up with a plain I picked up some empty ciger boxes at my local smoke shop ( free ) made out of cardboard placed buds and humity pack in boxes thay seem to have a fairly good seal we all know that cardboard breaths and that's the point. A very slow exaust of gases that would build up in a bottle,this I've never tried before, anyone with any advice or opinions on this would b met with much gradatude THANKS

Potted, how about cracking them open just a wee tad to get a little air circulation? That's pretty thick cardboard in a cigar box...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man keep em tied up real good. Looking great, wrong page sorry man ,I blame that on my bong. Sorry
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-06-2017, 09:38 PM.

True that's pretty thick stuff, I guess cracking the top a little couldent hurt..... Thanks I will

Comment

I know farmers in mexico dry large amounts of buds in potato sacks, some people call them gunny sacks. rednecks mostly, but its the same idea that it slightly breathes.

Comment

Alltatup, that worked out well with the boxes,have since put buds in jars and burping every couple days thanks for the help lol

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome!

Glad to hear it went well, Potted. I hope to keep this nugget of knowledge accessable when I get there. LOL

Madman

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X