The killer awoke before dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The killer awoke before dawn

Got up at 2:00 this AM a bit early even for me. Had melancholic feelings about chopping half of my plants. It always seems a conflict to kill plants that you have so meticulously taken care of for months. I guess we are captives of a predatory universe, and nothing to be done about that. Khayyam said it best in his quatrain: "Ah, Love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry Scheme of Things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the Heart's Desire!" Unfortunately there is no entity to conspire with, but on to details of the chop. 2 Master Kush, 1 Jack Herer, 1 Blue Dream, and 1 Blueberry. They'll be in jars in a few days and fulfilling the destiny laid out for their sacrifice. "How does it feel to kill? Like cutting living grass, or losing all your marbles in a match that wasn't right?"

Morning, you must kin to Jim Morrison bro. That's heavy duty style , good luck with your kill, try to be gentle.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I never feel sad when I harvest. The plant and I are just going on to the next phase of existence, and the next and the next. She will be working in my body indefinitely. Remember, starramus, we're all just cannabinoid-infused cosmic dust in one form or another...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

MOTHER!

I WANT TO SMOOOOOOOOOOOKE YOU! Come on now!
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          You'll get thrown out of the Whiskey A Go Go for language like that!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X