Buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds

I think I was wrong, I thought this was a male, has little hairs growing upward out of two buds its in in 3rd week blooming, I don't know how much bud I get, but if I can do LST more, and if I can try growing a little taller, I have to grow it in a 2x2x2 box, thanks for any info

Comment

Hey Jeff1961,
      Welcome back your girl looks healthy. Over the next 6 weeks or so you're 2 bud sites will swell up to flowers (buds) Idk how much she will yield but I do know these little girls can surprise you . It can be a challenge to grow in a small space and I think your doin a fine job, by the time you finish this grow you will have a good idea on how to maximize your yield for your space. Pay attention to all your levels and feedings, your heading for the home stretch.
      thanks for the update and keep us posted
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

The plant starting wilting, at the same height,as the first one , so took buds and smoke them, it was some good weed, like to know what's the earliest that I can do LST , the plant can grow about 6 inches tall, no more, or grow more plants, I am growing my third under cfl lights in a old gun cabinet I had, this one but better in 2 weeks of growth, than the other 2 plants in there 2 weeks, another thing, the pH stays better in this cabinet,than it did in the stealth box, any advise on the cfl lights , like to here from any body,, note , how many hits dose it take to get to the center of a bud, the world may never know, but this bud it took about 4 lol

Comment

All forgot one thing, first time I smoke name,white widow, pretty good, good side effects, the weed wants you to talk to your self, and your wife keeps on asking you who you talking to. And the answer I have is I don't know, lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X