Strain identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strain identification

I received some bad seeds from a well known seed bank. However the replacements they sent were supposedly White Widow. That's what the label said anyway. One of the seeds started out somewhat runty, and finished obviously not a White Widow. The plant achieved a height of only 32". Any forum members who might have an inkling as to what strain this plant might be?

Kinda looks like it has purple genetics in it, like GDP or purple urkle. ....

Comment

Looks like LSD 25 from attitude but there are thousands of possibilities.

Comment

With it's distinctive violet color this strain does look to be a winner. I'll have to come up with something to put on the label for the curing jar. Maybe Unsolved Mystery for this unknown or Ultraviolet.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple widow?

No I think it might be possibly Blue Widow. https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-widow

I tried some a couple of nights ago less than a week into cure, and it is scary potent. I think a Blueberry plant had an illicit affair with Lady White Widow.

Comment

You can be pretty sure that it is Sativa dominate, from the looks of the skinny leaves.

Comment

I sure don't know what kind she is, but I do know that she is very ,very pretty.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X